3 Months- 1200 Grafts... No Results.

I agree with the folkd above. Give it another month or two to really begin ot see results.

The waiting is the hardest part. (Sounds like it should be the title of a song) ;-)

Best wishes,

Mr. T

Varsity 3 months is too early -

Relax, 4 1/2 is a common start time for the grafts to just break surface, by 6-7 you have a pretty good idea of what is to come.

1200 grafts is minimal though.

NW

With 1200 grafts spread across your frontal core, you shouldn't expect miracles. When you consider that frontal core region is about 100cm2, that works out to about 12 grafts per cm2 which is not particularly dense. I had 1584 grafts done in a 32cm2 area just for my hairline region.

Maybe it's just me, but I see a difference between your before and after photos. Remember, when the hairs first start coming in, they are very thin and transparent. Get up close to your bathroom mirror and look for new peach fuzz. That is how it started out with me.

BTW, in my opinion, 1200 grafts will do plenty considering the amount of hair you already have. I hope you are on Propecia too. Good luck.

• 7 months later...

I'm at 5 months post op and I see very minimal improvement almost none. I had 1,200 grafts also. I see no peach fuzz at all on my head. Yours looks way better than mine. I believe that my procedure was a failure. However, I'm still optimistic and haven't given up hope. Even if it doesn't get better I can still have another go at it in six months.

Good Luck!

-scalppeeler