Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Does anybody know Dr. Sajjad Khan performing hair transplant surgeries in Karachi,Pakistan. He cla  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

with all due respect to Dr Mahmand , i have seen his patients results , but i did not see any density. Patients still look as if they are receding hairs. I have been to Dr Nasirs, website and the results are amazing but someone mentioned in this site that the patients are wearing wigs? so that leaves me confused.

I also went to Dr Asad Toor site and the results look good and enough density is there.

I think the best way is to see a "before " picture and see and meet a person in real life with " after " result. This is the only way i can know for sure how the doctor is and his results.

I know Dr Mahmand is the only doctor on this site that is recommended by the site, so DR do you have any client living in Toronto, Canada? i would like to meet him in person . I know people have privacy concerns but i don't think a person should mind because he would only be helping another human being. If i have the procedure done, i wouldn't mind meeting people to show them my results and truly recommending you because i am happy with the results.. I would consider as if i have done a good deed :)

my email is farhancpa@gmail.com

thanks

• 2 years later...

Had my surgery last week at HTI Lahore, Dr Asad Toor has under gone one long session and i am very satisfied with initial outlook of the hairline created. Will recommend Dr Toor to people all pver Pakistan and people looking to come to pakistan for treatment. Once results are more clear i will be posting further..

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr Humayum,

i have one question as i heard from many who got transplant in pakistan in your center and others, according to everyone, that if the client donor area is very perfect and can able to get 5000 grafts or more but still doctor dose not want to satisfy the client with one season because they want client to come again to get 2nd and many cases 3rd season.

what will be your comments about this, as everyone believe that business should be with honesty and honesty always pay long run,

Dear Faisal

Your information as a patient is a bit more than I will give to any of my clients. Its seems almost as if you are a consultant or some one who works for the clinic. I am not sure but thats the impression I am getting from your messages.

That is perfectly fine and lot of people who were the clients and have become the paid show case models or the consultants or patient coordinators but disclosure is a must.

I've had my surgery done with Dr. Humayun on 25th August 2012.

Happy with the experience and everything.

Its been 5 months now. I'm just waiting for the results and see how it is.

And as far as Dr. Rashid is concerned..

All those people claiming about him i guess should understand if he's not marketing over the internet, he is advertising all around the country with his boards and celeb pictures around. Its just a marketing stunt and when you show sample products, that is not usually the normal quality or i should say original of the product.

Take example for the burger Mac Donald show in their ad.. is it really that good looking ?

I hope you get my point :)

I am weary of those surgeons that primarily use celebrities as endorsements and to me this is a redflag. Concerning Dr Rashid, I too, have been told that the actors used in in his slick promotional material wear hair pieces or weaves for added density.

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is!

I have seen a few of these same actors in drama serials, quite some time after their transplants and their density is nowhere comparable to those shown in the post photos, especially Nauman Ijaz (I know his close relatives very well).

I agree. What they show in pictures are kinda unbelievable as scalp visibility is 0 %.

I never go for the celebs or the ads shown .. I prefer word of mouth and people review.

I'm an marketing student. I know how much our job is to lie :P ..

• 6 months later...

Hi All,

This post seems old but I am sure there are many who still bump into this while doing their research for a reliable HT in Pakistan so updating it as it might help some of them.

I am a British Pakistani, living in the UK. After initial research I started exchanging emails with consultants of all three big HT names in Pakistan(Dr. Humayun, Dr. Nasir, and Dr. Asad Toor). I picked Dr. Humayun for further research mainly because his consultant Dr. Shahid Jamil was better with his response time and he also tried to address some of my main concerns/questions(even though I still feel that there is quite a room for improvement).

I sent him my pictures and he suggested that with me being IIIA, I will need 2000 to 2300 grafts. I had read some posts about Dr. Humayun's two step methodology which Dr. Humayun himself has attested on few occasion so I was really shaky. I shared my concerns with Dr. Shahid in the email and over the phone. He assured me that in my case, for existing baldness, COVERAGE and DENSITY will be taken care of in one session. This was quite a relief so I decided to book the surgery with Dr. Humayun. My face to face consultation is booked for 13th and surgery for 14th of this month (yes, they do work on Saturdays, thankfully). I am looking forward to it and will update the post from time to time for the benefit of all.

I will post the same message to any other discussion that I see on this forum, related to HT in Pakistan.

if he is that big surgeon why is he not recommended here

salman khan i google and you can see this guy is using tons of concealer zoom it and see his various photos

other names also i google one name dutt is still bald and that kapoor i saw his pic from 1980 to 2013 he has hairs like a bear and i am sure that is his native hair he has not done any HT

Make sure that this surgeon is recommended and he is really licenced .

Its my opinion if any other questions feel free to post here on HT network

I know.....I am not making any recommendations as yet. I am sharing my experience so far and have intentions to share the experience from the surgery itself and most of all the results. This is a missing bit in this discussion so far.......nobody seem to share their personal experience. I truly hope that it turns out to be a good one for me(fingers crossed) but good or bad, will share it.

I know.....I am not making any recommendations as yet. I am sharing my experience so far and have intentions to share the experience from the surgery itself and most of all the results. This is a missing bit in this discussion so far.......nobody seem to share their personal experience. I truly hope that it turns out to be a good one for me(fingers crossed) but good or bad, will share it.

Please do share your experience and price you have paid.

• 3 weeks later...

OK.....I got my transplant done now am back in the UK. About experience.....Dr. Humayun's consultant is friendly and reasonably good. He tried his best to answer any question and concern I had in our face to face consultation(which was scheduled one day ahead of the surgery....... since I was traveling from UK, I relied upon the online/email consultation to book the surgery before flying to Pakistan). I was asked to get few tests done with my blood. There is a lab opposite to Dr. Humayun's Islamabad clinic that seems reasonably equipped and good and works 24/7. They charged around Rs 4,600/- for those tests.

Let me list down the surgery experience in different points:

- A team of 3 technicians works in the theater. They seemed to know what they were doing. All of them were very friendly.

- Dr. Humayun doesn't talk much. Even though he is a friendly person and tries to answer if you ask anything but I was probably expecting him to be more interactive. Not sure it's because he runs 3 surgeries at the same time and has to rush through things but Dr's interaction is something i thought could be a litle more than what it was.

- Surgery itself is virtually painless, only little thing i felt was during the anesthesia but that is also very bearable. I was perfectly OK when the portion was taken out from my donor area and after my head was stitched from the back. I got up and took photos of technicians working on the grafts taken from the donor area.

- Once Technicians sort out the grafts, the actual transplantation work starts. In my case that took about 3-4 hours. In the end i was told that a total of 2,489 grafts were used in my case (I don't think there is a way to verify that so you have no choice but to trust the number that they tell you).

- After the surgery you get a briefing about post surgery do and dont's and medication etc. You get a prescription of around 6 different kind medication that you need to buy from any pharmacy. Medication isn't expensive.

- First 48 hours after surgery are critical. Extra care is required. You get all the instructions listed down on a paper after post surgery briefing. List includes instructions for first 48 hours as well as first 10 days.

- I didn't feel much pain even after surgery. Only a little for 24-36 hours buy very much bearable, and discomfort.

- I got my stitches removed on 10th day. In a short briefing Mr. Shahid Jamil (consultant) mentioned that numbness of donor area takes time (in some cases months) to go away completely.

- My Surgery is almost 3 weeks old now and the transplanted hair have started to fall (which was expected). I was told that it will take 7-8 months before I get first hair cut for my transplanted hair. Long way to go still but I hope it all turns out to be what I expected from the this transplant. Should update this thread again then.

• 9 months later...

Hi All

I am new to the forum,Joined just to share my experience of 1st Ht in Karachi,Pakistan with Dr Nasir Clinic HAIR CLUB.

Dr Nasir I think rarely visit Karachi office, So other two Doctors(I am not sure now if they were Doctors).I still continued for HT because of their name in Pakistan

The checked and said I can have 2800~3000 grafts.

I was prepared for HT in the morning 0900 AM.They trim my hair and started to operate.

The Operator (I like to say operator not Doctor) was not too bad, he was talking during operation.i did not feel much pain only small pain of pins i belive. in last few hours, few girls started to inject the grafts.

As there is no measure of grafts,So you have to accept what they say.

Now its almost 9 months to my HT but the results does not look like 3000 grafts.

You yourself feel the difference and also your friends and other family members can feel, but in my case I was same even after HT!!

So I will not recomend Hair Club at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My two uncles went Pakistan for their hair transplants in November. They went to Lahore. 7 months down the line, their transplants are looking good. Good density, thin FUT scars and they only paid 800 in UK pounds!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hey dude, i recently got a HT in Pak. I did alot of research and had contacts there. I would recommend Dr Asad Toor in Lahore, (I went to him, hes not recommended here but I feel he is the best there). The other recommendation would be with Dr Mohmand,who is recommended here. I had a consultation at his clinic 2, but chose Dr Toor. Feel free to msg me if required. All the best.

Bud. you mentioned Dr. Asad Toor. and according to his website he is registered with the Royal College of Surgeons , Edinburgh. I went on to the website and checked his credentials and found no reference to that. Any well known surgeon would still comply with the requirements and be registered with the college. On his website, Gallery is spelled as "GALLARY" . All these questions raises a red flag to me.

I had a chance to look at Dr. Nasir Rashid, he is registered with American Board of Hair Restoration surgery. Check out the link below. I am not sure how good is Nasir Rashid as he proclaims, but the credentials do set him apart from the rest. One can only find out post surgery results.

a request to most if not all of you guys, if you go through a hair transplant, PLEASE, post about your the treatment, surgeon interaction, yield, results and post operative stuff. DO NOT TALK ABOUT EXPERIENCE being picked up from the airport, hotel, food etc etc. you went for a HT. I hate to read posts about such experiences.

I will be going through a HT, either Dr. Nasir Rashid, if i am not convinced after meeting him i will go through Dr. Koray Edrogan. I will post pictures from start to finish so you guys really know whta to look for and how a hair transplant forum should be.

https://abhrs.org/directory/?zoom=14&is_mile=1&directory_radius=100&keywords=nasir+rashid&address=&directory_radius=100&center=&address_type=