Scar revision

Yazza

Hi I am new to this forum and would like every ones thoughts. I had a hair transplant done in Pakistan about 18 months ago you could say I was butchered had very bad experience and am having a terrible time coming to terms with the scar that has been left. Have consulted with Dr Farjo who is a well known and established physician in the UK, But due to previous experience am hesitant to make any decision without some advice. So my friends has anyone heard of this Dr any feedback is welcom. Thanxs

Hi I am new to this forum and would like every ones thoughts. I had a hair transplant done in Pakistan about 18 months ago you could say I was butchered had very bad experience and am having a terrible time coming to terms with the scar that has been left. Have consulted with Dr Farjo who is a well known and established physician in the UK, But due to previous experience am hesitant to make any decision without some advice. So my friends has anyone heard of this Dr any feedback is welcom. Thanxs

Yazza,

What kind of advise are you looking for?

If you are looking for detailed information about the Farjo clinic, I recommend using the "find" feature of this community and search for the name "Farjo" to see what kind of information you can find.

Here...I've done the initial step for you...click the link below:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=search&re...rum_scope=7466060861

Mick McHugh, an employee of the Farjo Clinic has been posting a number of photos from their clinic in the photo section.

I DO, recommend, however, in addition to any pictures posted by the clinic, that you view photos posted by real patients.

To date, I have not seen much posted by any patients of the Farjo clinic.

I have not made a firm conclusion about the Farjo clinic personally. From what I've seen, IMO, I'd say that they do adequate work...however I have yet to see one single session that has "wowed" me. Mick McHugh has told me that he will be posting some varying session sizes that may yet impress...but I'm still on the lookout. Please understand that this is my opinion and you should do your own research and draw your own conclusions. HOWEVER, when drawing your conclusions, I encourage you to compare this clinic to our coalition doctors found here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp so you are comparing to the best. I do strongly recommend that if you can travel outside of the UK, to select a coalition doctor at this time.

Clearly, you will want the BEST work done, so choose your clinic wisely.

B Spot,

Any reason why you passed the buck on this one and didn't state your opinion?

Bill

Having recently visited the Farjo clinic (see report) and watched Drs. Bessam and Nilofer and their staff in action, I feel that their work and technique is on pare with some of the very best hair transplant clinics in North America. I also had an opportunity to see many of their patient before and after photos and some actual patients - all of which were impressive and natural.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Forgot to add the above was Pat's report on his visit to us recently.

Yasser is not looking for hair transplantation, in his own words he had a very poor job abroad,he is trying to improve his donor area.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=152861

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

yasser,i have had surgery with the drs farjo and am very pleased with my result.i dont know however what is involved with scar revision.my scar is very neat.i will post a photo shaved down if you like.as mick says above pat has just visited the clinc and has given them a glowing report.i suggest you take a look.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Mick,

But how does one improve the donor area?

One has two options as far as I understand...

1. To get FUE placed into the current scar (to help mask the scar)

2. Remove a brand new strip and reclose it to attempt to minimize the scar.

Of course...if one chooses option TWO, I think it would be a CRIME if the strip was thrown away without transplanting the grafts into recipient sites.

Why not do a 2 for one deal...unless of course, his recipient area is already PERFECT...but if it was, I doubt he would have had a transplant to begin with.

And by the way...

Where did you gentlement get Yasser out of Yazza?

Bill

Yazza,

Do you have any pictures posted of your current situation? If not, can you?

Balody,

Same question as above. Also, can you break down your graft count by 1's 2's, 3's and 4's.

Thanks guys.

hi janna,search for "balodys pics"these are a few months old.as for my graft breakdown;321 singles,1324 doubles and 736 3+4s.by the way i like shapiros hairline work in other post.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Thanks Balody for the hair breakdown. I'll check out your pics as soon as I get a chance. icon_smile.gif

Hi thank you for replyng and for your information. In reply to your Q, i was looking for some reassurance i suppose as I have been very distressed with the scar that was left and having tried several other options ie laser and permanent makeup being applied i have still been dissapointed. I just wondered if any one had had a scar revision done and wat sort of results to expect I suppose. look forward to recieving your input. tThanx

Originally posted by Bill:

Yazza,

What kind of advise are you looking for?

If you are looking for detailed information about the Farjo clinic, I recommend using the "find" feature of this community and search for the name "Farjo" to see what kind of information you can find.

Here...I've done the initial step for you...click the link below:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=search&re...rum_scope=7466060861

Mick McHugh, an employee of the Farjo Clinic has been posting a number of photos from their clinic in the photo section.

I DO, recommend, however, in addition to any pictures posted by the clinic, that you view photos posted by real patients.

To date, I have not seen much posted by any patients of the Farjo clinic.

I have not made a firm conclusion about the Farjo clinic personally. From what I've seen, IMO, I'd say that they do adequate work...however I have yet to see one single session that has "wowed" me. Mick McHugh has told me that he will be posting some varying session sizes that may yet impress...but I'm still on the lookout. Please understand that this is my opinion and you should do your own research and draw your own conclusions. HOWEVER, when drawing your conclusions, I encourage you to compare this clinic to our coalition doctors found here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp so you are comparing to the best. I do strongly recommend that if you can travel outside of the UK, to select a coalition doctor at this time.

Clearly, you will want the BEST work done, so choose your clinic wisely.

B Spot,

Any reason why you passed the buck on this one and didn't state your opinion?

Bill