MEDICAL HAIR RESTORATION- DOC APPROVAL

STAY AWAY FROM KATONA! I'm a 25 year old male that had a procedure done with Dr. Katona in the fall of 2008. I still have a great deal of hair and went for the procedure to primarily correct my hairline when began receding a few years prior but stabilize over the last few years. Dr. Katona said the procedure (especially for a young person like me that still has a lot of hair) should have been extremely simple. At MHR They tell you everything you want to hear and promise you the world until they get your money. Genetically males in my family only seem to lose hair around their hairlines and keep a great deal on top of their heads which is why I was having the procedure done so young. After spending $5000 and having around 2500 grafts put in I can honestly say the results are NOTHING like I expected or was told. As a matter of fact I think I lost more hair in the front of my scalp from shock loss. After reading countless posts on Katona and seeing my results (my hairline at points looks like bad dolls hair) I completely regret my decision to use MHR and waste my money. There is nowhere near half of the amount of hair I was told I would re-grow and this place is a money making factory and could careless about your safety or well-being once they get paid. As a matter of fact they even provide you with a 'kit' to take out your own stitches. When I went to my regular doctor to have them removed he was like 'who put these awful stitches in' and when I told him Katona's office said I could have a friend or family member remove them he was like are you kidding me, what kind of dr said that? STAY AWAY. I'm going to see Dr. Konier also in Oakbrook who is quite familiar with Katona's victims like myself

coocooforhair, we dont like it when shills come on here trying to promote bad docs. You have just proved that MHR is a hairmill only interested in our cash, and you dont care less about how your butchers mess up peoples lives.

Stay off our forum, your not fooling anyone.

Sparky. I totally agree. But coocoo put up those posts in 2005 buddy! Hahaha.. he ain't coming back.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group