10 month Dr. Hasson 4108 grafts

Guest josh - b

hi c.........................n,

Do u have any before pics to give us an idea of your transformation.

Judging by the smile on your face you are indeed very happy with your results.

Fallenstar....yes I am considering the second transplant..but I told myself to wait at least a year ( Sept ) for me...before I decide. Yeah I think it would be the icing on the cake but it does take another commitment to it.....

Josh-b....Yeah just look at my hairblog and you can see my progress all the way along...the good, the bad and the ugly!

haha

Badger...thanks for the kudos..

Byron

Coop,

Looking great my friend. I especially liked the wedding photo you posted a while ago.

I took the liberty of uploading a few of your photos for you from before your procedure to help put the results in perspective.

2722270067_6e95294d30_b.jpg

2723092908_6d0a0c3a08_o.jpg

Again, congratulations and if you want #2, just let me know but there is absolutely no rush because the great thing about this one procedure is that you have the option of a second one, not a need.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Coop,

Huge improvement in your before and afters. I've enjoyed following your progress on your hair loss weblog, and glad to see you posting your updates on the forum as well.

You must be thrilled with your results. It's good to see good people get good things icon_smile.gif

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...