Wanted: Assistant to deep freeze me in the far recesses of the icy Himalayas

thanatopsis_awry

I am but 5 hours post-op, and already time is starting to warp itelf and minutes are becoming hours. Thus, I need help in freezing myself; you will also have to defrost me 6months from now so being responsible and punctual is a must. I don't want to wake up in the year 2150 where bald is beautiful.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I'll do it.

Im already on my way to bury this other guy there anyway...

do you think you can help me chop him up into lil pieces before I bury you?

oh yeah, do I get medical/dental? Im not responsible or punctual but I love burying people. I have a knack for it. My gram-gram said one day I would be the best burier-of-alive-people, if they ever had a contest...

Guest josh - b

I have a large freezer in my basement that currently houses cryogenically frozen beer.

You're more than welcome to jump in for a few months if you promise to keep your frozen paws off the said frozen beer.

Very disturbing (funny but disturbing)-- two posts above.

Congrats on your surgery thana. Good luck with post-op healing and you need even more luck with the assistant search! icon_smile.gif

Man, two qualified applicants already!

One who has tons of experience and a true penchant for burying people, but isn't responsible or punctual. Another with a very accessible freezer that already is proven to cryogenically freeze beer, which I would have to keep my paws off of but nonetheless is a nice reassurance.

Ty Janna; and I agree that the two applicants' posts above are disturbingly difficult to choose between...icon_wink.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

thanatopsis_awry, Don't rush a thing, brother. The journey is the most fun!!!! I wish I could go through the whole process again, and I'm looking forward to the next one! You are a lucky man too, 3k grafts with a great doctor!!! Just relax and enjoy!

Guest josh - b

ngtgb,

Of course you too are invited to join thana on his deep freeze sabbatical in my basement.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough room for the alba doll and accessories so they will have to remain on the outer with me for very safe keeping.

However,don't lose heart. I shall be providing thana with a complimentary alba mask to wear for your sub zero amusement, pluetonic or otherwise.

well then that settles everything: no freezer for Alba (doll) no freezer for ME!!!!

You think I trust you with her?

HA!

By the time I got out she would be deflated with rogaine residue all over her and impregnated with a retarded baby, cuz your probably on propecia and your not supposed to be intimate with a girl (doll) while on it.

Fat Chance!

Than, Ill bury you.

Hey NG2GB,

I take it this is this the guy you were already on the way to chop up and bury http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=144540

I sure hope you'll want to add me to that list 7 months down the road. Until then I guess I'm still safe. Just think Thana, after you come out of deep freeze in 8 months your Pomp will be looking so good NG2GB will want to take you straight from the freezer to the woodchipper.

Man, I'm overhwelmed by the support and ideas for my campaign towards cryogenic freezing. Though, it does dishearten me some that NG2GB doesn't find the prospect of me and an alba mask a sweet enough deal!!!???

Fly, I would be so honored to warrant NG2GB coming to hunt me down to put me into a woodchipper....one can only hope!

-----------

flyby,

the list is long and hairy (man I really set somebody up for a great pun here) and the subject/victim referenced above is only one of many. One day, Hasson's hands willing, I will have a mop with moxy. It will be recognized as a true force to be reckoned with. Men will fear it and women will adore it. I will take this opportunity (which I owe whole heartedly to the generous, gratuitous, philanthropist nature of the giving people on this forum) to make endless films of my hair with various styles and scenes of beautiful, young, dainty darlings running their sweet silky fingers through my epic strands of glory

--ALL--

in attempts to make every shiny, bald head on this forum green with envy. I will charmingly stare at them through their laptops as they drool over the satisfaction I have with which they wish they could fill their insatiable appetites for hair; and in return, I will offer ONLY a devious grin and a patronizing wink, as tears swell up their eyes. Awards will be granted, long, lofty speeches will be both spoken and heard over endless bottles of wine and platters of baklava. Indeed, bald men will suffer...and I shall never look back.

Than,

we can get loaded and hunt down Alba-Baby look a likes when our Fro's grow in...

Guest josh - b

ngtgb,

Is this how you repay my kind offer of cyro freezing with a hair loss forum literary genius in a hottie alba mask?...with threats of 'alive person burying'. Your gram gram sure has a lot to answer for.

You've now offended me and thana(who i know was looking forward to the hottie alba mask wearing experience of a lifetime)

If you're not careful with your offending bahaviour then myself, thana and possibly gram gram herself might just 'alive person bury' the 'best burier of alive people'.

Don't try to deflect your disrespect for an idealic -- and generous -- cryo freezing with rote flattery and talk of Tom Cruise! I think we all know what you are really angling for: the sweet brewskie....perhaps Josh won't call your bluff and will, however, grant you permission to fondle and suck on his icy brew while I sit there mouth agape, adorned with an Alba mask and dry mouth...

Btw -- dibs on Riddler!

-----------

Guest josh - b

perhaps i am being a little harsh with my stringent 'no touchy of the the icey brewskie' condition of entry and stay.

How's this then:

1. An even dispersion of the cooled amber nectar in question.

2. monthly conjugal visits by the alba doll.

All i ask is your permission to intall a series of cameras and to sell the ensuing rights to all major tv networks across the globe.

It will sort of be like the osbournes...sort of

chucky...my dibs on the joker which just leaves...

bi-weekly conjugal visits by alba doll

AND

a personal guarantee from thana (backed by the remaining 4K donor he has) that he will not bleed on Alba. She doesn't even get a period like a real girl and I don't want blood on my baby.

---then I will reconsider.

as for the videos, can I get a copy for my personal use? Man, if than fu$ks up just one time---just one time, then Im going to have one dense do!!! All my grafts plus 4K of his, BAM!!! Elvis Pomp here I come!!! Im gonna practice my arm twirls and get a gig in Vegas---AH 'MONEY HONEY, MONEY HONEY---IF YA' WANNA' GET 'A LONG WITH ME!!!!!