Dr. Cooley.....

Dewayne

was as great as all of his patients have posted. We started yesterday at 7 a.m., started cutting at 8 a.m. and finished around 6 p.m. I'll get some pics up and my weblog updated this weekend, but since I drove home (6 hours) today, I'm going to chill out a little tonight.

However, I will say the 2,750 grafts (only planned 2500) was nothing in pain compared to the 300 mini-grafts I got 17 years ago. The only pain I felt all day was getting the pain meds shot a couple of times in the forehead.

If there's a better doc out there, I'd damn sure like to meet him (or her). Dr. Cooley was in the operating room at least 95% of the time and did all the slits; and placements along beside another nurse.

It's no wonder he doesn't post on the sites very much, as he was in there before me (6:50 a.m.), in the room with my surgery all day (until 6:30 p.m.), and back in there this morning working on another patient when I went back at 7:45 a.m. this morning.

I asked one of the cutters what the biggest size session they've done and she said 4,100; so I'd say he does 'megas' as well. The good thing about going to a surgeon who is also a dermatologist is he took care of three things on me that needed medical attention; a dark mole on my back, a 'tab' growth on my head, and another knot on my head that had fluid buildup.

In all, a great experience and I'll get some pics up soon.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Glad to hear of your smooth, enjoyable experience; and I'm your results will be even better! Lookin' forward to the pics.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the write up Dewayne and good to hear you had a great experience with Dr Cooley.

Looking forward to your pictures.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result