What a freakin' pain decision

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like I said, I'm retired so time is on my side I guess. I went in for my office consult with Dr. Feller today. Now I see why everyone comments on his very personable demeanor; great guy, very approachable, communicative, and friendly. I think he spent most of his lunch hour with me. He was very clear in expressing and exchanging ideas about the work I need and explained things in a manner that was easily understandable. His staff was also very helpful and courteous. Now, I guess its just time for me to make some decisions and get moving.

On a side note: I have lived in 7 countries and travelled to many many more. But, the Bronx was a real eye opener. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but DAMN. Clean that place up will ya? icon_eek.gif

Guest Cousin_It

pushing40...

Glad you managed to get a personal consultation with Feller. As you said, he is a great guy, very easy to speak to. Now the hard part, deciding the next step. I am sure after careful consideration you will come up with the best decision for you.

Sorry about the Bronx! I have been trying to get someone to clean it up, but on the good side, it is home to the Yankees! Good Luck!

Glad to hear your meeting w/ Dr. Feller was a positive one though I'm not surprised from what I've heard about him!

One thing to consider on timing......once you determine where you're going, if you're flexible (and it sounds like you are), there are ususally cancellations and you sometimes can take one of those slots so you may be able to get in within 1 month or so. That's what happened to me with Dr. Wong. I told them to put me on a call list and let me know when a cancelled appointment comes up.....I got a call within a week and was in the chair 3-4 weeks after that.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.