Another question for the Experts

Hi, there, me again, Brummy girl, HT on 10th March, and still a little pink and itchy, some hairs determined to stay, but I know it needs to fall out before signs of growing will start.

I have a question though, how long should I have to wait before I can dye my hair, being a natural brunnet with grey highlights (Joke) I usually colour my hair about 3 times a year, obviously I haven't had it done for over 2 months now and you can really tell - its bad enough that I have a bald patch right at the front now which I try desperately to hide, but grey !!!! icon_eek.gif

Any advice as always is welcome,

Hi, there, me again, Brummy girl, HT on 10th March, and still a little pink and itchy, some hairs determined to stay, but I know it needs to fall out before signs of growing will start.

I have a question though, how long should I have to wait before I can dye my hair, being a natural brunnet with grey highlights (Joke) I usually colour my hair about 3 times a year, obviously I haven't had it done for over 2 months now and you can really tell - its bad enough that I have a bald patch right at the front now which I try desperately to hide, but grey !!!! icon_eek.gif

Any advice as always is welcome,

I'm not going to guess on this one..........maybe someone who knows will reply?? If I were you I'd call your Doc just to be sure.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bill,

Did you vote today? The PA vote could be the defining moment for Hillary. I'm interested in seeing the results later tonight.

Jinny,

Roll Tide!

And, I've been rubbing Dermatch on my head since week two, as Dr. Cooley said I was out of the woods....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week