shock loss

i was wondering if you can still have shock loss even from a small surgery. My frontal hairline sucks, and its been like that for about three years now, so i was thinking about just getting a small surgery in the tempal area's mainly. Ive been apprehensive about doing this though because i dont want to make matters worse by getting shock loss and losing hair. I have a lot of hair everywhere else its just the damn front of my hairline that is the problem, and believe me even though it would be a small surgery it would make all the difference in the world. So should i actually take my chances and go for it?

i was wondering if you can still have shock loss even from a small surgery. My frontal hairline sucks, and its been like that for about three years now, so i was thinking about just getting a small surgery in the tempal area's mainly. Ive been apprehensive about doing this though because i dont want to make matters worse by getting shock loss and losing hair. I have a lot of hair everywhere else its just the damn front of my hairline that is the problem, and believe me even though it would be a small surgery it would make all the difference in the world. So should i actually take my chances and go for it?

if you are getting such a small surgery, then you probably should be doing it.. BUT, if you decide to, it doesn't sound like permenant shockloss will matter. You sound like you have good healthy DNA in your hair.

You may however suffer from temporary shockloss, which isn't abnormal.

Good luck in what you decide.. But I think you should consider other option, or nothing at all.

hey thanks for the reply, but i was just wondering what some other options would be that you were thinking of, also how come you think i should not under go the small surgery? I know it sounds funny but if i did get my frontal hairline fixed it would make a big difference even though i have hair everywhere else. Thanks again for replying.

If you just need temple work, than probably onliy 500 FU would be needed. That is questionable for a HT if that is all you need. I would wait until you needed around 1,000 FU. Until then take Propecia and Rogain to prolong the HT.

However, if your hairline really bothers you then go see a top notch surgeon who has great hairline experience (like Shapiro).