Dr. Tykocinski

apm

I have never had hair transplantation surgery. However, I have known Dr. Tykocinski for many years. He is a very kind and genuine human being. I have observed the results on his patients and they are quite impressive. I would have no problem recommending one of my reletives to have hair restoration performed by Dr. Tykocinski.

Apm,

Check out some pictures that I posted recently of Dr. Tykocinski's results

1,985 Follicular-Unit Transplant

2,230 Follicular-Unit Transplant

Dr. Tykocinski's Profile

Virtual Consultation with Dr. Tykocinski

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

I've seen him actually perform his all lateral slit ultra refined surgery in Brazil and it is outstanding and very artistic.

I've also watched Dr. Charles do surgery in Minneapolis and in Boca Florida and I will add that his work is also outstanding all lateral slit follicular unit surgery. I guess it takes a great surgeon to acknowledge a great surgeon.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 2 years later...