Here's My Pictures - 6 Procedures.

Here's my Pictures gang !! icon_smile.gif

4 Months after my 10/25/02 procedure.

6 Procedures to date, approx. 4,800 grafts, but again 1,000 of them were at the wrong place, so not sure how many exactly. Plugs, Mini's,Micro's, and now 1840 Fu's.

So I don't know how many for sure, between 3,800 and 4,800.

Again my Original Hairline has never been touched.

THE FARTHER FORWARD YOUR HAIRLINE LIKE MINE, the more Grafts its going to take depending on your hairloss.

Also, having black hair makes it so that it takes alot of grafts to cover against a lighter background, your scalp. Black hair though has great density for most people if they have good health.

I tried to keep pictures in order, but are not.The

makers of the web site said in a few weeks they will make it so a person can keep pictures in order !!

I will post more this summer !!!

It nice to have some confidents back !! icon_wink.gif

Click Below

Any comments or questions let me know !! icon_confused.gif

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Topjimmy/

Here's my Pictures gang !! icon_smile.gif

4 Months after my 10/25/02 procedure.

6 Procedures to date, approx. 4,800 grafts, but again 1,000 of them were at the wrong place, so not sure how many exactly. Plugs, Mini's,Micro's, and now 1840 Fu's.

So I don't know how many for sure, between 3,800 and 4,800.

Again my Original Hairline has never been touched.

THE FARTHER FORWARD YOUR HAIRLINE LIKE MINE, the more Grafts its going to take depending on your hairloss.

Also, having black hair makes it so that it takes alot of grafts to cover against a lighter background, your scalp. Black hair though has great density for most people if they have good health.

I tried to keep pictures in order, but are not.The

makers of the web site said in a few weeks they will make it so a person can keep pictures in order !!

I will post more this summer !!!

It nice to have some confidents back !! icon_wink.gif

Click Below

Any comments or questions let me know !! icon_confused.gif

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Topjimmy/

TopJimmy:

Thanks for sharing picts. Looks like you have a naturally low hairline. You are right, it takes a lot more FUs to bolster or rebuild that. If the side temples recede as well, then you have to rebuild that as well and a lot of FUs.

Looking good. FU technology goes a long way in helping us balding guys out. Best of luck and happy continued regrowth.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Hey There TopJimmy,

Thanks for the pics. You are looking very good, nice and full. We are about 1 month apart, I'm 3 months post-op with Dr.Wong, so your progress is of particular interest to me. It's got to be nice having an original hairline. Mine was completely gone by the mid 70s!

I do hope the owners of the site correct the problem of keeping pics in order. If not, I'll be releasing my "after" shots as a different site, as the majic number appears to be 15 pics.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I have seen your Pics -

It is nice having a low hairline as long as it matches the temporal area of the head as mine does. The only problem with a low hairline and receding the way I do(thinning all the way to crown), is it is going to take alot more FU's to get density !! I am lucky I guess in having thick black donor hair !!

Could you only image what it would be like to have all FU's instead of plug, mini,mico's ?

Better HT and Cost savings for me !! icon_cool.gif

Thanks icon_smile.gif