Finanpecia - India

Danielkiwi

• 3 weeks later...

hi

I am from India itself and I have tried finpecia sometime back.What I did notice after using it for a few days was that I had a really hard time masturbating.I am not kidding.Even after a whole whole lot of efforts hardly a small drop would come out.I think it did stop hairloss(not sure though,it's been a long time)but I was paying too big a price.I was afraid that the effect might be permanent and I discontinued.Thankfully,the masturbation problem was solved

Hi Guys

This is a nice thread. I have ordered my first batch of Finpecia from India.

Are you using Finpecia Rahul. How has your experience been. Also are you using Cipla or Dr. Reddy...A lot of people are concerned about drugs in India but i trust India and grew up taking drugs there...

Hi Danielkiwi,

I have been using Dr. Reddy's product i.e minioxidil for abt 3 yrs now and am happy with the product. Also I use Finpecia and am extremely happy with the product. Indian pharma companies have grt presence in other countries and most of them are NYSE listed companies.

Regards,

Sandip

i been taking fins.. from india.. no problems so far.. had a bit of eraction problem.. but cut it down .50 now half a tablet, seems like working perfect.. only bin taking for 4 weeks now..

still lossing hair not much.. should help later on..

hope it helps

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by sandip:

Hi Danielkiwi,

I have been using Dr. Reddy's product i.e minioxidil for abt 3 yrs now and am happy with the product. Also I use Finpecia and am extremely happy with the product. Indian pharma companies have grt presence in other countries and most of them are NYSE listed companies.

Regards,

Sandip

Ok sandip can u tell me what %minoxidil u are using is it 5% or 10 % . and is it of any help to u . I am 21 my name is Nipun plz help me

• 2 weeks later...

hey nipun,

hows u??? i am extremely sorry to reply so late...i have been using minoxidil 5% and it has helped me so far..have been using it for almost 3-4 yrs now..I did see the 10 % stuff but not sure abt it..May be we could check with someone who has used it...but am not sure how we could do that. howver have u consulted any doc??

Regards,

sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sandip,

I started using mintop 5% 3 months back, but not finax as i am hearing its side effects.

But now i've no other option.

Could you please tell me wether i need to consult doctor before taking finax or is it ok to hvae it with out prescription.

I am trying to find trichologist in pune (i am from india) but coludnt abe to get one on internet.

what would you suggest?

- Thanks in advance.