dr feller

glasgow

I will be seeing Feller in Oct. of this year. I did alot of research on many fourms before making this very important decision. And yes it seems the cost to stay in a Hotel in Great Neck NY seems a bit higher, But the outcome of your results will be well worth it.

On some hotels near his office they do give patents of Dr Fellers a better room rate. I will be checking this out very soon.

Good luck.

That could certainly be said glasgow. Are you from the UK? If so, you should get in touch with Spex, and look into meeting up for an informal meet n' greet.

Totally set aside from the doctor you choose, I'd recommend continuing your research into the HT process -- not just which doctor you will go to, but information into the recovery, pre-op protocol, what can be expected from your HT, what can be expected from a series of HTs, etc.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Glsgow

Dr Feller is one of the best without a doubt , and you won't go wrong with using him .

However I have to agree with "notjustyet " please make sure you reseach exhaustivally as this really is a life chabging desision .

Give spex a call , he's a straight talking guy but also still continue with your research bud .

good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

As we speak I am relaxing in the Andrew Hotel, Great Neck after my 3rd touch up procedure with Dr Feller and his team yesterday. I received 487 single hair grafts to the hairline.

It is my 7th FUE surgery in total and my only regret is that I didn't find him sooner.

I went with some of the so called best FUE doctors beforehand including Cole and unfortunately Jones, but none have compared.

It's been a long journey since 2001 and while I will require further touch ups as I continue to recede, I know as long as my donor keeps up, Dr Feller can give me a natural result.

Quite simply, I wouldn't let another doctor touch my head.