Hairline

lonez

• Administrators

Lonez,

Both of these surgeons are at such a high level that you are comparing excellent to excellent. I suggest giving the both a long hard look and going with the one you are most comfortable with.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Hello LONEX,

2 weeks ago I had my HT(specially the hairine and frontal area) by Dr. Ron Shapiro.

I know its tooo early to decribe the end results, but it was total painless surgery with the desire hailine and density, and I m glad to choose him for my HT, after researching almost for a year.

BobbyN

Hi

I had 1400 grafts with Dr True. IT's 5 months later and all is well! My scar is undetectable and my hair is growing every month.I will have another procedure most likely but I must wait a year to see the final result

I would say he did a great job

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

BOth are great surgeons and top of their field in the world. It comes down to who you feel comfortable with in relation to hairline creation. I have an excellent experience with Shapiro myself but Dorin has similar patient satisfaction feedbacks.

Hi

I did not take before pics myself ( they did at the doctors office) It's been 5 months now and the result are very good. I'm looking forward to more !!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!