Is this just another scam?

Hi All,

If what I am asking or listing is not allowed then I apologise in advance. I came across this companies website which makes some pretty impressive claims BUT on their contact details, they have no info whatsoever apart from a lonk to email them which makes me very suspicious. Why would they nit have an address or telephone details listed? In case I am being harsh, I thought if anyone knows aboyt them, their treatment or any info whatsoever?

http://www.amg-us.com/

Regards,

Balding Indian!

Hi,

as a hair loss sufferer one wants to believe almost everything in order to fight and reverse the hairloss. I have looked at their website and it provides general information about hairloss and hairloss treatments. This gives the reader the impression that he/she can trust this website.

However any before/after pictures are missing also the so called clinical report is not very convincing. The clinical report does not provide any information on level of baldness and increased hair count.

Also according to the clinical report the study is conducted over a time window of 105 days (a little more than 3 months) up to now there is no proven hairloss treatment (propecia, rogain and even hair transplantation) that produces significant results in such a short time window.

There are a couple of testimonials, I think everyone can write them. Some of the testimonials claim unrealistic results. Within 1.5-2 months they claim to have a major improvement of their appearance.

Like every hairloss sufferer I too wish there was a natural dream medicine but it's unlikely that this is the case.

So you could purchase this product and see probably no results or you could just try the already proven methods without wasting time.

Believe me I tried also a lot of things before I stepped into propecia and rogain (however I was not very consistent with the things I tried before)

max

one word

Garbage

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Balding Indian,

I think it's good that you are skeptical. You should be.

Remember that a marketed product can be summed up by its ingredients. If ingredients are nowhere to be found on a website - this is a bad sign.

To date, there are only two FDA approved hair loss medications: finasteride and minoxodil.

Ketoconazol may have some "weak" anti-DHT properties and when used with the above treatments may help as a supplemental treatment.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi All,

I thought it too good to be true - just like all the other endless stuff out there.. One thing I am thinking of trying TO KEEP my remaining hair strong and healthy is now use a good quality natural hair oil - I have spoken to a number of people from ethnic backgrounds and they have a culture of oiling their hair since young and impress on me that it is very beneficial to keep hair healthy and strong. It sure won't make any hair grow but at least hopefully help cool the scalp and nourish existing hair so I am told. Also, one can buy any cheap natural oils like coconut oil or a good quality specific hair oil from the many available, they only cost a few bucks and are readily available from most places. What do you guys think? Has anyone used oil in their hair and has it helped in any way?

Regards,

Balding Indian!

Indian

To have healthy hair it is much more important to treat it from the inside than outside. Eat well, drink plenty of water, & take a good multi. Of course a good shampoo with conditioner is important as well .. Specifically, get a shampoo which is good for your type of hair ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Do to Mrjb's glowing recommendations I have ordered some of the Revita shampoo. I like shampoos that give the scalp a real clean feeling and don't dry the hair out. We'll see how it goes.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi NN

You know me , I am a no nonsense guy .. This shampoo is very good and leave your hair really fresh & volumous. I don't even use a conditioner after with it.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

NN,

I've been using Revita just over 2 months now. All and all, it's a good shampoo. It leaves my hair feelings soft and clean. I don't expect anything "magical" to happy even though it contains ketoconazole. Even if it was going to - having all the transplantation I had done - I imagine a lof of the extremely miniaturized hair follicles have thus been transected with surgery and would have no chance of growing back.

Bill