bosley atlanta

my stupidity combined with bosleys salepitch has completely ruined my life..why did i ever have to get transplants? wish i knew of something to do but now the damage is done and i cant go back and change it. what a mess ive gotten myself into

my stupidity combined with bosleys salepitch has completely ruined my life..why did i ever have to get transplants? wish i knew of something to do but now the damage is done and i cant go back and change it. what a mess ive gotten myself into

Bad scar....unnatural looking hair growth....not nearly enough grafts to satisfy your balding area(s)?

The good thing is that it sounds like you've had but one bad procedure; Bosley is (one of the....) cesspools of the industry, but fortunately there are some truly tremendous doctors that can work wonders with "repair cases", like it seems you yourself may be.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

If you're in ATL, try Griffin to repair..

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Keep your head up bro. I had the same experience w/ the Boston Bosley.How far along are you? How many grafts did "you pay for"? The good news is there are alot of people on this forum and thru-out the world who have had the same experience as you and i who have gone on to have great hair and restored confidence. Thats what keeps me going! Feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone w/ similar experience.

Very likely something can be done to help you out, but unfortunately it will cost you more money. I had a procedure done 22 years ago and just had work done to hide it. There is hope.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

16inchscar, Your life is only "completely ruined"--temporarily!!!!!! You may some day be doing a complete 180 with a few awesome doctors that I know about! I too had two weak procedures and finally got the real deal!!

From a person who faced a similar predicament, I can tell you there is hope.

After eleven (11!!) procedures in the 80s and 90s, I gave up until I discovered the new techniques, in general, and this forum, in particular.

Follow the stories, research the doctors, but, most importantly: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!

Best regards,

bb