Hair Transplant Chicago

Doctor Konier does do very nice work, and he is the only doctor in Chicago that is on par with what we would consider a very fine transplant.

I second PGP's assertion though, a drive to Minnesota is in order if at all possible.

I did it, and I am very happy.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

In my opinion, based on feedback from this community and seeing Dr. Konior and his staff in action ( see highlights from my visit ), I think his work is first rate and there is no need to leave Chicago to get world class results.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Theres no doubt about it ,Hes a good surgeon,that does alot of "other" cosmetic procedures

Dr Shapiro, H&W ,Alexander and Feller, all said I need 2000 grafts to meet my expectations.

When I went to Konior, he saw me 2 minutes,said he could around 1000 grafts unless I wanted a new scar,and that he would only be able to reduce the scar in half.

Well Dr Shapiro removed the whole scar and got 1950 grafts.

I just feel that if I would have stayed in Illinois, I would be kicking myself in the butt again, even if all 1000 grafts grew

• Administrators

My understanding is that Dr. Konior and his staff often do sessions over 2,000 grafts. Perhaps in your case his estimation was too conservative. I'm things worked out with my old doc - Ron Shapiro.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.