Hair Transplant Doctor Directory

wylie

I found the following information interesting, considering the size of this list and the number of countries represented on it, obviously, hair loss is not limited to Americans and options for getting one done anywhwere in the world exists.

And, to use a time worn phrase, results will vary.

There are some very reputable experts listed as well in case anyone is considering their options.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-transplant-doctor.htm

I found the following information interesting, considering the size of this list and the number of countries represented on it, obviously, hair loss is not limited to Americans and options for getting one done anywhwere in the world exists.

And, to use a time worn phrase, results will vary.

There are some very reputable experts listed as well in case anyone is considering their options.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-transplant-doctor.htm

Wylie,

Keep in mind that this is an extensive list of hair transplant surgeons all over the world, but no criteria has been established for this list. Though many reputable hair transplant physicians are listed, many less than reputable clinics are listed as well.

The Hair Transplant Network only lists those who hair transplant physicians who have met a high level of membership standards and is in my opinion a much safer list despite the fact that it's not nearly as extensive.

However, we always recommend that a hair transplant patient research and look for evidence of proven consistency before making a decision. This is one of the reason's that Pat, our Publisher travels to all of these clinics and documents additional evidence for the potential hair transplant patient of a clinic. The more information, the better the decision made.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, I understand that. I would have never posted it if it did not ALSO contain the names of some coalition surgeons, but the very thought of getting a HT in Tehran or Riyadh should be enough to send shivers down your spine.

Either way, its a neat look internationally at some of the places you can find these surgeons.

I should have added the reminder to cross reference each physician in your research against coaltion doctors, and I would guess that the majority of posters here dont even need reminded of this, but just in case.

Also.... if reputable surgeons exist in either example, no offense intended to them or their work, their geographic location is enough to make travel there unlikely