Problem with scheduling ht

Hey guys,

I am very worried and actually depresseda bout this. I had a ht scheduled on december 14th which was this friday with Dr. Rose. I had everything mapped out, my flight was supposed to leave on wed. Had the blood work done and the money ready to go. However in kansas city there has been very bad ice storms and such. This has caused my finals to be cancelled and set for thursday and friday, thus i cant make the ht. I had even called and basically harrased my professors to letting me take the exams early. I notified Dr. Rose's office of this, to possibly reschedule the surgery on the 28th

I worry a lot about this because i dont want to get on Dr. Rose's bad side, he and his staff have been so helpful. any thoughts?

Hey guys,

I am very worried and actually depresseda bout this. I had a ht scheduled on december 14th which was this friday with Dr. Rose. I had everything mapped out, my flight was supposed to leave on wed. Had the blood work done and the money ready to go. However in kansas city there has been very bad ice storms and such. This has caused my finals to be cancelled and set for thursday and friday, thus i cant make the ht. I had even called and basically harrased my professors to letting me take the exams early. I notified Dr. Rose's office of this, to possibly reschedule the surgery on the 28th

I worry a lot about this because i dont want to get on Dr. Rose's bad side, he and his staff have been so helpful. any thoughts?

don't worry. why would you get on the docs bad side? these are circumstantial issues of which you have absolutely no control over. Im sure the doc will prove to be understanding and you can reach an equitable agreement.

your worried your gonna get on the docs bad side, and as a result he's gonna give you a Donald Trump do, huh? Not gonna happen. He has his image and reputation to worry about.

I'm sure this is common during the winter. Just explain the situation..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I don't think it will be an issue with dr rose; just explain it to him and i'm sure he will let you reschedule the following week or when your schedule works out; most instructors are not going to let you take your exams early--they usually don't bend the rules unless you said something major like a death in the family or something.