Question for all with HT

Smoothy

I have a question regarding the best length of HT's after regrowth. If a person has average to thin coverage (not dense) after regrowth, what is the best length to cut the hair (short or grow long)? Will the hair look less "thin" and HT less noticable with a shorter cut than growing long?

I have a question regarding the best length of HT's after regrowth. If a person has average to thin coverage (not dense) after regrowth, what is the best length to cut the hair (short or grow long)? Will the hair look less "thin" and HT less noticable with a shorter cut than growing long?

Smoothy,

My opinion is longer is better, within reason of course. Why? Because the layering effect of the hair is more pronounced with length. If you look at my 5-month photos, I showed the hair brushed forward and back. With it forward, the layers help it to cover my scalp better. I'd have even more ocverage if it were longer than 5/8 of an inch, but that will come with time.

Mr. T's 5-month post-op photos

My two cents,

Mr. T

Mine had to be somewhat short- Otherwise it laid a bit funny... It depends on what density, and what your texture is like however... My fine hair wouldn't "hold the weight" of longer hair. Now (after HT#2) I look like Don King, so it doesn't matter.