look wat i found-

hairdude83

Hi..

I found these tablets similar to propecia but they say this medicine is all natural no side affects.

These are the ingredients below.. click on the link .. sorry i had to paste the link, i had no other option how to do it..

http://hlcconline.com/hairscripts-ingredients.shtml

What you guys think about this medicine?

please advise

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

Hi..

I found these tablets similar to propecia but they say this medicine is all natural no side affects.

These are the ingredients below.. click on the link .. sorry i had to paste the link, i had no other option how to do it..

http://hlcconline.com/hairscripts-ingredients.shtml

What you guys think about this medicine?

please advise

Propecia .5mg

magalhaes thanx for the reply.. Does it really stop hair falling and does hair script have any side effects? please reply..

And what is provillus is it natural to?

Thankyou

Propecia .5mg

Guys

this is the same stuff as all of the other NATURAL hair treatments that don't work .. Don't waste your money .. Stick to the BIG 3 treatments that show documemented results. Provillus is an expensive form of Minoxidil..

to this day the BIG three are the only legit options except HT's

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hairdude83:

Provillus is an another natural hair loss product like Advecia or Hairscript. Identical composition but the last one is a little expensive. Results are moderate/good. Hair looks thicker, no side effects. Finasteride (Propecia)is better but with some sides. If I were you I would start with Provillus, Advecia or Hairscript in combination with topical Minoxidil 5%. If your hair loss don't stop you can switch to Propecia

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

I dont get this. Just because something grows naturally out of the ground does not mean that it belongs in your body and is healthy. Marijuana and opium grow out of the ground. Naturally.

Neither of those are really unhealthy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt

I hope you were joking about the opium and Pot ( although they are finding the memory loss long associted with pot is only short term and not long as thought).

Let's face it, natural is not always better..Plenty of toxic things out there including taking excess vitamins. ANYTHING we put in our bodies can cause side effects natural or not.

The key is doing research, talking to a qualified doc, and then monitioring your body..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

hi guys,

I ended up buying those Hair Script tablets.. for 130$ 3 mnth supply..

See how it goes, will let u know..

They say its opposite to Propecia but natural..

Any ideas who is taking this, if it works or not? I am sure it will do something gud.

thanx for replying.

Propecia .5mg

• 2 months later...

I been taking for 2 months, just half a tablet , other wise taking 500mg of saw palmetto, was giving headaches the time u take it for 1 hour.

I still take it half a tablet and half tablet of propecia. so far the hair fall is reducing.

Will let you know after 3 mnth mark.

I think only big 3's work propecia. All others are rubbish but good source of vitimans only!

Propecia .5mg