Dr Paul Shapiro

jwh1977

I haven't seen much, but this thread looks solid -- http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/746...101075743#9101075743

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I have had two procedures with Dr. Paul Shapiro and both of them were positive. In fact the entire staff at SMG is first class. They are dedicated to the art of hair transplantation and their results speak for themselves. My first procedure was back in December of 2006 and I went back to add a bit more density to the front last week. I believe Dr. Paul has an excellent approach to the art of hair transplantation and has the ability to create extremely natural looking results always looking out for the best interest of the patient. After 6 days post op things are healing up nicely and I look forward to the results in the months to come. If I were to need more work done I would not hesitate to return to SMG. Happy growing to all.

• 2 weeks later...

My experiance with Dr. Paul Shapiro was the very best. Great doctor and staff, the very best results.

It is good that you are doing your HT research and that you will find a lot of the answers on this forum.

Ive never seen any bad feedback on the net from Shapiro Medical. Also all the results that ive seen online from Shapiro Medical have been first class.

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

It's been about 6 weeks since my procedure with Dr. Paul Shapiro. So far, I have no regrets. I've always been somewhat intimidated by doctors but I quickly felt comfortable with Dr. Paul. He came across as being genuinely concerned about me and the whole ht experience. Therefore, I ended up feeling I was in very good hands right before the procedure and that was a good feeling to have at such a time! The postop work was very refined and yeah a majority of the grafts have shed now and I'm trying to forget about it for awhile (and not frequent this site anymore either for now). I chose to shave down and thank goodness I'm able to wear a hat at work.