Hasson & Wong UK patients

Hi, this is my first post,

I'm considering getting a HT and at the moment Hasson & Wong are one of my top choices.

I live in the UK and I was wondering if there's anyone who would like to meet / chat about there experience with H&W.

From what I have researched it's very important to meet past patients before making a final decision.

Also does anyone know if H&W hold UK conferences or consultations, if so can someone let me know when it is.

Thanks Guys

Hi, this is my first post,

I'm considering getting a HT and at the moment Hasson & Wong are one of my top choices.

I live in the UK and I was wondering if there's anyone who would like to meet / chat about there experience with H&W.

From what I have researched it's very important to meet past patients before making a final decision.

Also does anyone know if H&W hold UK conferences or consultations, if so can someone let me know when it is.

Thanks Guys

Welcome!

If you search the forum archives, you will find tons of people who share their experience with H&W!

I'm just guessing, but I don't think that H&W would hold UK conferences. However, they can do consultations through email.

Hello RR,

Look up Jotronic, He represents H&W, and you should check Dr. Feller's work who just did a fellow "badhairUK". I think Dr. Feller has someone in UK named "Spex" who you may be able to see in person. All three of these Docs are tops.

Good luck,

NoBuzz

A number of H+W patients met up in London today which is becoming a regular meet. I was unable to attend due to work commitments.

If you take a look on the other forum you will see details including latest pics and also you can find out when the next meet up will be.

I will be attending the next time so if you want to meet up, let me know, I can give you the meet up date and it will be an excellent chance for you to meet up with 4 or 5 UK H+W patients.

You want to go along to the Feller openhouse in January and inspect patient results. I am a Dr Feller patient and at only 5 1/2 months very happy with the results so far. There are going to be several patient to view i believe as well as Dr Feller the man himself there to have cast his experienced opinion on your situation.

Feller UK openhouse

Feller, HW, these guys are all the best of the best and you will not go wrong with any of them just make sure whatever you do is avoid having surgery in the UK.

Hi Receding rearguard, sounds like me when i used to play in defence for my football team, just saw this post i organised the H&W UK meet up, it was 3 patients, Spassky, Malster and myself, it was just a few guys meeting for several beers in London, we will meet up again but wasn't planning now until April when we will all be 1 year approx.If you are interested send me a pm, i will organise the next one in advance so we get some better numbers.

By the way it wasn't just for H&W patients it was for anyone, just worked out that way.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Garageland,

Sorry I couldn't make it on Friday but didn't get home from work untill late evening.

Also im only at 3 months and still have a long way to go but I have some growth kicking in now so should be well on the way by April.

Will you be posting any pics this time round ?

Would be good to see how all your results are coming along.