Dr. Cole Reviews

rocco

I am considering Dr. Cole who is located in Alpharette, Georgia..Your website reviews on him all say to stay away. WHY? Why wouldn't you recommend him? I had a consult with him in nyc and he impressed me. He cares about his patients. His photo results are amazing.

No one does what he does. BHR - Body hair replacement.

I have had multiple HT's in NYC, Toronto and California.

I am curious to read your responses.

Best

Peter

I am considering Dr. Cole who is located in Alpharette, Georgia..Your website reviews on him all say to stay away. WHY? Why wouldn't you recommend him? I had a consult with him in nyc and he impressed me. He cares about his patients. His photo results are amazing.

No one does what he does. BHR - Body hair replacement.

I have had multiple HT's in NYC, Toronto and California.

I am curious to read your responses.

Best

Peter

Pete--I have read your posts dealing with Dr. Cole and in my opinion, your simply on the wrong site to talk about any issues you may have with the overall "opinion" of him and his clinic.

I think he does some fine work, I disagree with some of his methodology and marketing, but I can say that about many doctors, to be honest. There are several of his patients who post online who have had great results. Same with Dr. Woods, who is another doctor disliked on this particular site.

My point is, you are not going to change the way this community feels about this situation, so I would let it go.

I am sure others will be happy to fill you in, but you won't find much of it to your liking.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I'm a member of another forum but a long time lurker here.

I too was considering cole but there's just too much controversy about him.

Some recent dialogue about cole here that seems to sum up some of the controversy: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=152391

I'm considering Feller now.

Concerning Dr. Cole:

If someone has NOT been a patient of this doctor I would not attach much importance to their opinion of him. More than likely they are parroting something they read on another board, from another anonymous poster, who most likely was never a patient of Dr. Cole either.

His results speak for themselves. Thats what you need to research before you jump to any conclusions about him. I found him to be highly skilled professional who really knows his stuff, and most of his patients agree. Plus, he's a pretty cool dude.

That said, he practices FUE almost exclusively and this forum revolves around those who practice strip. That is why he probably is not discussed here very often

I read the other tread. Just to compare the complaints to my coalition doc.

In my surgery, Dr Keene required full payment 14 days in advanced. I paid 13 days in advance because I was on travel and they didn't mind about the day. I see this being ok, because they need to get paid and in private practice.

Dr Cole may not do research, but lots of docs do not. I'm an engineer but I took the MCAT and scored a 33 without studying (I did take premed courses) I was suprised on how many premed people and now docs (1st ex is not 4th year med student) just learn medicine but never do research. That is why I find it pretty cool when someone does research like Dr Keene. Dr Cole may not do research, but most docs don't either.

Aside from these complaints that I see as mute, I cannot comment about Dr Cole's technical work.

I can tell you I had a consult with him in Alpharetta and found him to be a decent guy in person.

Personally, I think there's a bit much of a sales push, but that's my own opinion; further, this is America, capitalism is still legal!

His work seemed to be pretty good, though I did not get to see any first hand when I was there.

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo