the norton clinic

bullitnut

FUE Hair Transplant | FUE Clinics | The Most Advanced Hair Transplant

There is the clinic Bonker, and there are pictures of Jeremy Isherwood on there.

Made me angry when I seen him classed as the 'expert' on This Morning show all those years ago.

It is been around more than 2 years.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 7 months later...

Why what happened to make you go to court?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

These bastards were responsible for my first transplant in wakefield back in the 1990s they scarred me. Physically and mentally for life .at the end of my procedure they putme in a room for 15 mins on my own then i was taken to the train station and sent home as if that wasnt bad enough my biggest and worst memory of that day was sitting on the train in pain feeling the back of my head only to discover blood pouring out of donor linear scar.i tell you i would do time if i ever caught up with so called dr thomas norton

Hi people if anyone has a bad experience involving Jeremy Isherwood or Dr Vernikos (both now at FUE Clinics and formerly at the notorious Norton Clinic) please can you contact me ASAP as I am taking legal proceedings against them and require evidence that I am not the first! You won't have to attend court I am hoping to get a short statement of previous victims! I will reimburse you for your time. Thanks you. M

You should probably start your own thread instead of digging up a bunch of old threads and spamming them with the same message. Going about it the way you are is just very annoying and probably won't get you many responses

I used to live in Wakefield (left about 20 years ago mind you) and Tom Norton lived in a village near a good friend of mine.

If it makes you guys feel any better, he has had his house and cars targetted/vandalised/stolen a number of times over the years.

I always wondered why he was getting targetted, but after reading all these posts and seeing things in the media about him over the last 5-10years, it's clear why...discruntled patients!

I hope anyone effected by these people get the resolve they deserve and poor surgeons such as these are struck off for any future patients.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul