WHO IS BETTER DR FARJO OR DR H&W

HIEEEEE!I AM 1 YEAR OLD ON THIS FORUM.I AM PLANNING A HT IN JAN 09.MY BROTHER IS SETTLED IN LONDON AND 1 OF HIS FRIENDS GOT HIS HT DONE BY DR FARJO.SO MY POP WAS SAYING TO GO 4 FARJO BUT I JUST WANT THE BEST AS I HAVE LIMITED SUPPLY OF DONOR HAIRS.I AM ALMOST 7 MONTHS OLD ON PROPECIA,ROGIANE AND SERENOVS COPMLEX PLUS.FOODING AND LODGING 4 ME WILL BE ALMOST FREE IN LONDON AS MA BRO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT BUT SINCE I AM FROM INDIA IF I GO TO DR H&W THEN I WOULD HAVE MORE EXPENSES PLUS I DONT KNOW ANY1 OUT THERE IN CANADA.SO ALL U BROTHERS OUT THERE PLZ HELP ME OUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SIMPLY THE BEST AMONG THESE TWO ....ONLY 1 PLZ REPLY GOD BLESS U ALL

HIEEEEE!I AM 1 YEAR OLD ON THIS FORUM.I AM PLANNING A HT IN JAN 09.MY BROTHER IS SETTLED IN LONDON AND 1 OF HIS FRIENDS GOT HIS HT DONE BY DR FARJO.SO MY POP WAS SAYING TO GO 4 FARJO BUT I JUST WANT THE BEST AS I HAVE LIMITED SUPPLY OF DONOR HAIRS.I AM ALMOST 7 MONTHS OLD ON PROPECIA,ROGIANE AND SERENOVS COPMLEX PLUS.FOODING AND LODGING 4 ME WILL BE ALMOST FREE IN LONDON AS MA BRO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT BUT SINCE I AM FROM INDIA IF I GO TO DR H&W THEN I WOULD HAVE MORE EXPENSES PLUS I DONT KNOW ANY1 OUT THERE IN CANADA.SO ALL U BROTHERS OUT THERE PLZ HELP ME OUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SIMPLY THE BEST AMONG THESE TWO ....ONLY 1 PLZ REPLY GOD BLESS U ALL

Have you consulted with both? If not, do so. Also, how many grafts are you looking at getting?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

If those are your 2 final choices, look at H/W paitents as they have several w/limited donor hair-- look at their outcomes.

SMOOTHY

HT-Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin

Zrii

bllorayne,

There is no fee for your lodging in Vancouver either as we take care of it for two nights. You need not stay any longer as almost all of our MANY UK patients leave for home the day after surgery.

You will be staying here...

http://www.sheratonvancouver.com/

na709ex7_md.jpg

In addition we will deduct 400.00 from your final bill to help with your flight fees.

Let me know if you have more questions and thank you again for your interest in Hasson & Wong.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hey bud

I agree with Dabuski , It's a no brainer ..... Hasson and wong are one of the best clinics in the world .

A simple 10 min search on both clinics will show you .

goos luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

have consults with both docs,preferbly more,meet patients in person and do your research.add up the pros and cons and then decide.

i would have thought your first port of call would be to inspect your bro,s work in the flesh.at least he wont mind you spending as much time as needed inspecting recipient and donor area.

good luck with who ever you choose,just make sure they are recommended on this site and you wont go wrong.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.