Robert Thomas?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by 10 years out:

I once looked at Robert Thomas Medical Assoc. I now cannot find them. Does anyone know about this doc/clinic?

If you arr speaking of Robert Thomas medical clinic in the midwest (Chicago, Milwaukee, Indy, etc but based in Chicago) he was killed in a traffic accident (as two seperate people have told me recently)

• 11 months later...

thank god - he was the worst of the worst

he ruined my life.

Now this sales consultant/patient advocate Steve (very tall skinny guy) who worked for Robert Thomas when he butchered me is now working for Wentland, who I hear is the Thomas of the 21st century (meaning a crook, liar, and a butcher). His work is probably only better than Thomas because its 2008 as oppose to 1998.

Wentland had a sales consultant there back in the day named Dan. I had a consultation with Wentland and this talked to this Dan character. This guy Dan tells me that doesn't get paid and only works for Wentland because he himself is balding and want to help people and that the only compensation he was getting was free hair transplants by Wentland.

I swear to god. I know anyone reading this would be like this guy must have misunderstood this guy, must be embellishing, etc.

Trust me, I would. But I am telling you this is exactly what he said to me. I would ask specifically to clarify this - as I am like what are you talking about.

And he just stood by that claim. And then when I was talking with Wentland and asked if this is true (the guy working for him for free) he said yes - but then quickly went on to another subject.

What amazes me is not someone trying to con someone with this story, is they actually believe people would believe it. I mean (at least at the time) he wasn't even a good conman - lol.

At the time there were no internet ht consumer advocate/recommendation sites like this one or Spencer's.

And anyone who knows about the ht business knows that anyone who is an MD or DO can be part of the ISHRS.

So I was looking for anything to differiante the docs to fix the botch job Thomas did.

I saw the group which I forgot its name, it was something like the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons, something like that (which I later found out really didn't much as it was created by Leavitt and mostly had a bunch of MHRS docs in it though I think there were some other legitamately good doctors on it as well).

I asked him if he was a member of this group and flatly said 'Yes' which was a complete lie because all of the members were listed on the group's site and he wasn't listed. Even though I later found out the membership in the group was pretty much meaningless, he lied to me and said he was a member because he knew that I was only going to go with a member doctor.

He also told me that he could improve my worst scar by 90%. No if ands or but about it. It was presented to me that it was an absolutely certainty he would fix my scar by 90%. This was a neck scar (a scar that is too low that stretches out due to the movement of the neck). I saw all doctors in Chicago and some of the top doctors across the country (Bernstein, Vogel, McCellan) to discuss my scar. These doctor either told me flat out a scar revision wouldn't work, or that there is a possibility it could improve the scar but told this guy who told you a 90 % improvement was a con man.

On my evaluation sheet he filled in he put as the status of my donor supply as 'great'.

I had 4! 4 strip scars and one of the scars was 8 inches long and about 1/4 wide. And he puts down on my evaluation sheet my donor supply is great. I ask how could it be 'great' with all the scarring I have? He was then like, okay let's put down 'good'.

This guy Steve doesn't come as cheesy as a Dick Malmin, but he is just as bad and hopefully, him, Malmin, Wentland will one day join Robert Thomas in hell for what they have done to their unsuspecting victims.

HT's ruined my life (thanks Robert Thomas - hopefully you are now rotting in hell)

Guys dont understand how we feel about horrible doctors until youve been done wrong

When and I mean WHEN the good Lord takes me upstairs Im going to ask permission if I could take a quick trip to hell and smack the bejesus out of them.

Save up your frequent flyer miles and well go together

Im also in Illinois I know how you feel