Garageland 3 month update 4850 grafts Dr Hasson

Garageland

Ok guys i have uploaded 3 month pics onto my weblog, i just had a look at my 2 months pics to see how far i have come in a month and i am pleasantly suprised, no flash was used in these pics.

I started on propecia on the 18th july, i still have some numbness above my scar and some shockloss on the right side but this has improved from the 2 months stage.

I can see and feel lots of new hairs coming through, so all is good, i feel as i did pre op but with maybe a 5 - 10% overall improvement, my bridge area pre op was non existent but in the mirror it doesn't look quite so thin.I do feel already that the pluggyness of my preop self has been slightly approved already.

I have a long way to go yet, but i am feeling optimistic at this 3 month stage, onwards and upwards.

Any questions, happy to answer

left_side_3_months.jpg.50755d7d58e6729bdec8a771810284d8.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland, you are going to have incredible results. Yes, the difference between months 2 and 3 is certainly emerging. Also, is it just the pictures, or does your crown seem to have filled a bit? (I doubt Propecia could possibly have worked so quickly.)

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Hi Bushy, thanks my friend i certainly hope i do, i have very similar type of hair to you so if i can get a result somewhere even close to yours then i will be happy.

As for the crown i have had grafts placed all over the top of my head so half the crown was done.As for propecia, i think i have experienced some small sheds with this, but have read this is very common and is actually a sign that it is working.

Looking forward to seeing your 4 month pics.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Hi Mark H, good spot, i did have a very small widows peak in the old days, but not for the last 10 years or so, we went for as much as a jagged hairline as possible considering my hairline was too low for my norwood pattern, anything else would have been a waste of precious grafts.

If i was starting from scratch i might well have gone for the peak as my brother still has one.

---

I'm going in for surgery in 10 days, and I had a peak. I'm taking some pics with me to ask the doc if its reasonable to give me a slight peak, because doing so is going to make it look more as I did.

The hairline Dr. Cooley drew on me...see my blog...is an outstanding hairline, but not quite what I had. I'm picky enough that I not only want it to look good, but look right to me.

Im going in for 4000 to restore my hairline first, and then go back as far as I can.

Good Luck!

mark h

Mark H, good luck with your procedure, 4k should go a long way, why not go for a little peak if thats what you want.I didn't want my hairline to suddenly look different otherwise yeah i might of gone for one.

Spex - cheers, 3 months is when it all starts kicking off, i can feel loads of new hairs coming through.

---

I'm following your progress as my hair was a little thinner than Bushy but my HT with Dr Hasson was just a week ahead of yours (May 23rd).....I had about 4925 which left the crown and perhaps a little hairline lowering yet to do. I am greatly encouraged when I see where Bushy has gotten to after about 8 months. The hair growth really seems to kick in about month 5 thru month 8. Until that point I seem to just frustrate myself looking for new growth. I still get the head zits ( about 2 at a time) at the 3.5 month point, hoping that subsides soon. Once I recieve my HT day photos from Dr Hasson, I'll post my progress too. Cheers

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's