Concealing scars

Hi,

Im fairly new to this and this is my first post although I have replied before. Sorry if you have already had a similar post-for guys wishing to wear there hair US Marine style but worried about a bad scar does the following web page help you - I just PM d it to a guy worried by a scar, its permanent makeup.

http://www.karenbetts.co.uk/medical-enhancements

-has anyone ever done anything like this?

I wish they could do the whole head as am a very disstressed nw7 but id be happy to have just the 5 oclock shadow look all over -not just on the back and sides and a shiny head! hope the page gives someone some hope! sorry if its already been covered guys

Hi,

Im fairly new to this and this is my first post although I have replied before. Sorry if you have already had a similar post-for guys wishing to wear there hair US Marine style but worried about a bad scar does the following web page help you - I just PM d it to a guy worried by a scar, its permanent makeup.

http://www.karenbetts.co.uk/medical-enhancements

-has anyone ever done anything like this?

I wish they could do the whole head as am a very disstressed nw7 but id be happy to have just the 5 oclock shadow look all over -not just on the back and sides and a shiny head! hope the page gives someone some hope! sorry if its already been covered guys

NO - PERMANENT MAKE UP LASTS FOR 1-2 YEARS AND IS USED MAINLY MY FEMALES WHO HAVE LOST THERE EYELASHES FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES IT HAS ALSO BEEN USED TO HELP DISKISE AHAIR TRANSPLANT SCAR ON SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO KEEP THERE HEAD SHAVED, THEY PROBALY HAVE GUYS IN THE US THAT DO SUCH THINGS, DONT SUPPOSE IT COSTS AS MUCH AS A TRANSPLANT IF YOU ARE JUST BASSICALY HIDING THE SCAR.

I WOULD NOT POST ANYTHING WHICH I THOUGHT MAYBE A SCAM AS IF YOU READ MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE THAT IM SUCIDAL AT THE MOMENT BECOUSE OF 3 FAILED TRANSPLANTS AND I CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR ,IM IN DEBT AND HAVE TO STAY NIGHTS AT MY PARENTS SO I DONT END IT!-I WOULD NOT PLAY AROUND KNOWING HOW HAIRLOSS AFFECTS US AND HAVE SEEN HOW TRANSPLANT DOCS JUST TAKE OUR MONEY AND RUN ,TRANSPLANTS MAY WORK FOR SOME BUT NOT THE 99% THEY CLAIM

TAKE CARE DAVID

David I feel your pain ,I really do. I have an ex that had permanent eyeliner about 12 years ago and it looks the same today as it did then. It didnt fade a bit . On the other hand my cousin has a tattoo on his head and it faded quite a bit in the last 5 years. It could be the ink or it could be that the sebum glands in the scalp producing oil everyday fades the ink. I would be careful even though I know you want it to work. I know your in debt but if you ever come out of it there are some fantastic surgeons out there that could give you your happiness back Take care my friend