decided to cancel hair transplant

Guest wanthairs

Guest wanthairs

Yes you heard. I decided to cancel my appointment with Hasson and Wong in two months time because I came across this other company and they DONT ask you to do scalp excersises. All of you should click on the info and make up your own minds. I cannot believe how these guys are not recomended on the HTN...

Guest wanthairs

Yes you heard. I decided to cancel my appointment with Hasson and Wong in two months time because I came across this other company and they DONT ask you to do scalp excersises. All of you should click on the info and make up your own minds. I cannot believe how these guys are not recomended on the HTN...

Thats a terrible choice. With all the research youve done and you cancel for these clowns. Im sorry your an idot

I researched for years to find Dr Shapiro and it paid off nicely . For my last procedure in order to save a little money and get in sooner since SMG is booked for awhile I researched and found another clinic that achieves the thickest hairlines and by far the most natural look.

Im ashamed this community hasnt yet to recommend this clinic.

Pat and Bill I thought you guys were trying to look out for us with this coalition thing

Heres the real deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAm2kDiu5D8&feature=related

Guest wanthairs

how could i be joking? didnt you see the guys finished thick looking natural results? its amazing...the best hair transplant work i have ever seen..

Uh, no, uhm, I mean, I wasn't there that day...besides, I never scratch my head with my right hand (I'm left handed), and, uh, I don't buy groceries. Or anything that comes in plastic bags...

...Yeah, that's it- I'm allergic to plastic, so that can't be me.......I hear we all have a twin somewhere too, so......

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

I thought that was your surgical instrument transporter bag ,not groceries.

If you dont buy groceries then you must live on redbull and protein shakes.

Or maybe your an alien.

No wonder those results you posted were far superior then any human could achieve.

Please dont probe me for outting you icon_eek.gif

FUNNY LOL!

If not, then poster needs a mental evaluation and possible admissions for further tests!

Get real, scalp excercises hust help with donor extraction as well as your healing with blood flow circulation.

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz daily

Guest wanthairs

What?

Why does everyone take this as a joke? Can you not see the results yourself.???

The guy is totally bald, and then gets small sessions of FUE every few weeks and then has the most natural, full-looking result i have ever seen.

It actually blows away people like bobman and joetronic......Im havign a consult with one of them next week...

wanthairs,

Given how much you've read and contributed on this forum, I can only assume you are kidding.

However, if you are really not, you should be aware that this ad is most likely referring to their non-surgical Folligraft procedure. Apparently they take your own hair and attach it to your scalp.

Though the advantages on their site are strongly emphasized without listing the disadvantages, know that hair non-surgically attached cannot grow. Eventually it will also break and will have to be replaced.

So even though it may not be considered a "hair replacement system", these hairs are not permanent and will involve semi-regular to regular maintenance.

Like hair replacement systems, re-attaching hair involves regular maintance and is most likely going to be very costly. But it may be a viable option for those who don't want to undergo surgery.

My personal preference was for hair transplant surgery since the only regular maintenance is the same maintenance I apply to my natural hair (shampoo and conditioner).

Best wishes,

Bill

I have seen those exact photos of that same fellow over the years and can tell you on good authority they are simply describing a hairpiece that is either woven into the side hairs or, more likely, glued onto the bare or shaved scalp. It is possible to add more hair gradually, since the "net" that is used with most modern hairpieces is a mesh through which more or less hairs can be woven. "HRS" refers to a corporate line of hairpieces and materials that certain salons use in their businesses. I am familiar with such a salon in upstate New York that has used these for years and their results actually are wonderful. It's just that it is NOT your hair. So, since you are so impressed with those photos, you should therefore choose to have a non-surgical hairpiece and not a tranplant. I must confess I thought your comment was a joke also, until you persisted in later remarks.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

Guest wanthairs

hey guys...

I dont think its a joke..Ive been seeing them and my hair looks simply amazing. I cant believe what ive been missing all these years. !!!! LOL