Joe Rogan

Smoothy

Watch UFC live tonight and look at Joe Rogan. He has had some HT and looks like recent HT as it looks like its just coming in. He has always had receeding hairline and comb foward but in past looked thicker (probably Dermamatch and Toppiks). Now with lighting and HD, you can see where he does have some cover up but new HT coming in.

The comedian? I sort of like the UFC stuff but I don't know it well enough to know but a couple of the fighters.

I googled his name and only saw the comedian.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

smoothy,i watch ufc alot and i have always wondered about joes hair ie the combed forward thing.

i think we get it a day later than you,ill have a look tonite.unfortunatly they dont broadcast it in hd yet.

dewayne,joe,s a commentator not a fighter.yeah he is a comedian too.

randy is god icon_cool.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Is this the "Fear Factor" guy? I've never watched the show religiously but he's always seemed to have a nice head of hair that he keeps in a short style. That show typically has a lot of outdoor scenes and it looks decent. Of course he could have been using a concealer.

Phil

yes joe rogaine is the fear factor guy, the ufc guy, the slightly funny comedian, the news radio guy all rolled into one...

funny footnote, back when the ufc was becoming more mainstream they were trying to arrange a mma match (mma is the sport that the ufc promotes... i e football to the nfl) with a one wesley snipes (rogan trains and snipes is a black in like tea kwon do)... i imagine this was put on hold due to snipes' tax evasion troubles and subsequent imprisonment...

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

That's a shame -- I would have loved to see Wesley get dismantled and most likely choked out.

Speaking of Rogan, his doppledanger look-alike, Jeremy Piven (from Enterouge fame) has 100% had a HT. Watching some of his older film he had a very blatent, recessed hairline, which apparently got rectified when he started to get a bit more of the spotlight.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Nice confirming link on Rogan! He always had receeding hairline even on Fear Factor but combed forward so hard to tell if HT-- then last UFC event they must have had ultraviolet light or something as you could easily see new hair growth coming in as well of how thin it was (maybe he didnt use the concealers that night????)

SMOOTHY

5 HT

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto

Zrii

i'd have to say my list (5) is:

the legend (frank shamrock)

hendo

huerta (anyone who uses the big screen to find their opponent is good in my book)

Wandy

and of course chuck

honorable mention for gina carano

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

How do any of you not have G.S.P on there George St. Pierre?!?!?!?!?!? The guys is the closest thing to a real life freaking ninja. I have never seen anyone dominate Hughes like he did... Lets take it back in the day Royce Gracie.... I guess thats why we all have our own personal top 5 in everything

By the way Couture looks like an average UPS man, that could kill you, thats so awesome.....

You only live once...

1. Penn

2. GSP

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Lyota Machida

*5. Fedor

*5. Shogun

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Didnt know Joe Rogan would lead to UFC MMA discussions and didnt know we had that many MMA fans as members!!

Favorites and Bests are 2 different things.

Current Best has to be in order all weights

Fedor Eleminko

BJ Penn

GSP (BJ dominated in fght 3 yrs ago w/split dec)

Frank Shamrock (will not fght UFC cuz of White)

Fabor

Anderson Silva

Best all TIME

Gracie (15 yrs ago the best, beat fghters 100lb bigger)

Ken Shamrock (in his prime no better)

Mark Coleman(only guy UFC and Pride Champion)

Fedor Eleminko (31-1 says it all)

BJ Penn (as a lightweight in late 90's couldnt be touched-- now he is middleweight)

FAVORITES:

Ken Shamrock-- got to love,put MMA on the map!

Tito Ortiz-- Showman deluxe &dates Jenna Jameson

Mark Coleman_-Love this Olympican ground/pound

Randy Couture-- winning in his 40's- class act

Frank Shamrock- best all around skills

Bob Sapp-- 7 yrs ago was a 375lb muscle BEAST

Gracie-- never heard of submissions- amazing

Josh Koscheck-- Best Potential ever but started late great showman for TV

Josh Barnett- love his KO's

Dan Severn- wrestler turn brawler in 90's

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin

Zrii

Not a "vale tudo" fighter, but Kelly Pavlick -- aka The Bald People's Champion -- is a stud who I'd 100% pay to see.

-----------

smoothy,"bob sapp"lol id forgotten about him!

thana,if were talking "bald mans champ"let me introduce one "marvelous marvin hagler".the first fighter i remember shaven,awsome fighter,awsome looking.

shit,i remember nearly throwing up before the first bell with nervous anticipation for hearns v hagler...i must have been 12 icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Smoothy spot on with BJ Penn he is the prodigy, and I agree with most of your all time. I must say Deigo Sanchez will be a force soon enough, I love watching that guy fight.

Balody sorry to hear your a boxing fan, MMA has finally arived in the mainstream in the last 6 years and there is no looking back now.

Danna White has a lot of upcoming competitors on the way to try to diversify the MMA world, I hope it doesn't get watered down...

GSP,BJ Penn, Anderson Silva thats a line up

You only live once...

Ahhh, Marvelous Marvin -- a classic, and a true Bald Man's Champ as well!

Seriously, Pavlick is a NW7 -- and is like 26. Even though he shaves it all off (most of the time) you can see his current pattern, especially in certain interviews when he hasn't shaved in a bit. Hey, now we just need Ricky Hatton to get struck by the disease. icon_wink.gif

Somewhat tangental, but speaking of baldies, Donald Trump's sponsored leauge, "Affliction", looks to be pretty serious business -- possibly a true rival to UFC. Next card has Fedor, Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Fedor's brother, et. al. Kinda funny that the UFC puts on a wicked good free card that same night, including Anderson Silva's move up to middleweight to fight James Irvin.....!

-----------

Haha, nice pic! Great fight....

Make sure to check out the upcoming "Affliction" card -- features Fedor Vs. Tim Sylvia....Fedor hasn't fought a quality opponent in a LONG time; I'm a bit worried about how well he is going to perform, but he is a cyborg so my concerns are prolly' unfounded. icon_smile.gif

Sidenote: I attended a seminar that Fedor and his Red Devil team hosted in Atlantic City a couple years back.....he truly is a machine. I had the pleasure of locking up with him at one point and he felt like "pliable iron".

-----------

Afflication is a MAJOR threat to UFC. Donald Trump bought 60% of Afflication which is the largest MMA clothing line surpassing TAPOUT last year in sales, and added a fighting promotion division. Trump worked with Mark Cuban to sign the rights to Randy Couture, then proceeded to sign Fedor and Silva from Cuban while negotiating fights of Afflication in the future on HDTV PPV which Cuban owns! Then Trump signed Tito Ortiz, Fedor little brother, Nick Diaz, Nogitora Gomez who was Pride lightweight champ-signed w/UFC then blew knee before ever having match, Trump has also signed Andre Arlosky (the past 3 UFC heavyweight champions!). Most are fighting on the July 19th card PPV.

I think Fedor will beat Silva like he beat Mark Coleman 2 yrs ago (even though Silva is 14 yrs younger than Coleman) Fedor will submitt Silva. Silva's only chance is to fight like he did against the Obedobe submission champ Monson where he avoided takedowns and just jabbed all night-- not exciting but he won. That is Silva only chance.

People forgot Fedor fought Matt Lindland Olympic Gold Medalists and good MMA fighter last year (won via submission), and he fought 4 months ago to a no-name but ALSO he has been fighting SAMBO for Russia which he is champ for 5 yrs. So he is in shape.

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin

ZRII