Joe Rogan

Smoothy

Fedor looked pretty bad when he beat Lindland -- even w/ the rope pulling aside. Two certified baldies, though, so tough to really be upset with any winner.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

arrie,i "was" a boxing fan but converted to mma/ufc a couple of years back.trouble is we dont get much over here and i cant keep track on whats going on.

thana,didnt pavlik do a job on one of our boys a couple of weeks back(lockett)?i didnt see it but i heard he got punished icon_frown.gif.

oh and dont wish mpb on poor ricky,he hasnt got much going on in the looks dept and when he retires he,s going to blow up like a blimp.

"theres only one ricky fatton"sing 2x at the top of your voice

"walking along, singing a song,walking in ricky,s wonderland!" icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Diego Sanchez has to learn a stand up game and striking-- I love the kid but just dont think he is athletic enough to be TOP 5-- maybe TOP 20 but you never know. He did just marry the UFC ring girl-- so he'll be distracted for a while!

Afflication tonight LIVE-- Trump has sold more press passes than other MMA event- internationally they cant wait! The card is STACKED with the best TOP to BOTTOM of any event

Fedor-Tim Silva (Pride and UFC Champ)

Andre Arvlosky (former UFC heavyweight Champ)

Josh Barnett (frmer UFC Champ and Pride Open weight champ)

Matt Lindland (2000 Olympic medialist dropping down to 180, owner w/Dan Henderson of TEAMQUEST)

Ben Rothwell (IFL Champion)

Babaloo (former UFC TOP 5, World Submission Champion)

Best overall card ever put together- and Trump is paying these guys like boxers. Fedor getting $1.5mill, Silva 1.1mill, Andre $750k, no fighter getting less than $250k. Silva said he is making more on this 1 fight than he did w 4 fight contract as Champion w/UFC! Rampage last fight as champ only made $250K, Griffin who beat him $100k.

As Trump said, the PPV and purse money need to go to the fighters, he will make his money with advertising/commericals/and Affliction merchandise.

Watch out UFC.

TONIGHT 9ET PPV

Also, UFC live Spike to TIVO

A great night for our balded brethren! icon_smile.gif

Good card(s) too; Fedor turns it on once again and makes a top tier opponent look like an amateur. Not even a hint of a "flukish strike" or lucky shot, either, just pure, systematic destruction.

Arlovski-Fedor is my #1 HW matchup; Couture would be epic, and if there is anyone that I wouldn't mind beating The Emperor it would be him.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Fedor is the man-- Ive seen him destroy people like he did Tim Silva and I've seen him take a beating until getting somebody in a submission hold (like 1st fight against Mark Coleman) but regardless he is unstopable!

The whole Affliction card was the best MMA card Top to Bottom that I have seen (and I've seen them all, UFC, IFL, CageRage, Pride, even in the early 90's). TRUMP doesnt do anything small-- very impressed. UFC has a major threat now.

Also Dana White's comment about Silva being best in the world is a joke (well not joke but way off) The guy has 5 losses- he fought in Pride with mixed results and other than Dan Henderson and Franklin he hasnt fought anybody-- his oppenent Sat Irvin is a journeyman UFC fighter. My bet is GSP can beat him! GSP has to come up in weight classes -also I think BJ Penn at the top of his game can also beat Sliva.

Will be interesting.

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3oz Daily

I agree that spider is a little overrated and anyone could get "caught" on any given night but hes improved bigtime since those 4 loses . His all around game is impresive.

I would like to see him fight Paulo filho, Gsp , Penn but right now hes exciting to watch.

Yeah Irvin isnt top tier but I was glad when he knocked out Houston Alexander.

Aside from all that ,arent you glad this guy is gone .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Ilv2Aax8o

yeah i'm glad tyson is gone but sadly enough .... i would have liked to see that tyson v kimbo fight come to fruition

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday 9th, Brock Lesnar vs CrazyHorse Heath Herring as well as GSP vs new comer Finch on UFC PPV.

Trumps Afflication announced October card and it is another HUGE ONE!

Arlosky vs Fedor!!!

Belfore vs. Lindland

Also Tito Ortiz and Josh Barnett are rumored to be getting matches on the card!!!!

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3oz. daily

fedor's out... hand injury.... it got switched to barnett/AA

aleks (fedor's bro) is out too...

on a side note for tito, he impregnated jenna

http://mmamania.com/2008/08/06/report-tito-ortiz-and-je...eson-expecting-baby/

there's the skinny (kinda) on that grossness...

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

This was a fun tread to read! I have to say

Arlosky

GSP

Spider Siva (That body triangle he uses from the bottom)

Fedor

Penn

Would love to see 2 rookies go at it KIMBO and BROCK although it would be over in round 1.

Brock is impressive and unproven and just plain SIck fast for a guy his size. This guy is down to about 265lbs from 320 plus in his wrestling days.

UFC 2night. Great card with top 3 matches potentially being awesome!

GSP vs Finch- Finch is a tough dude and overachieveing but GSP in 2 via submission

Brock Lesnar vs Heath Hearing- WOW talk about opposite styles- a boxer/brawler vs wrestler. I want Brock to win as I think he is the most athletic big man out there but he is so young and new and still learning-- Heath 40plus fights will be difference in decision

Roger Huearta vs Kenny Florian- Roger in 3 round slug fest!

ALSO Afflication announce awesome October card!

Lesnar could be new proto type of MMA if he learns some submission moves and submission defense. Nobody can ground and pound like him or as quick with that size.

Dont know if he has time to get to black belt level with submissions but he will be fun to watch.

GSP had a rough time with Finch-- not with points but with getting banged up a little- and Finch wouldnt go away-- tough dude.

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz daily

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, man did he eat one. Years ago Tank Abbot knocked someone out and it looked like he broke the guy's neck, with his head snapping back and body folding up like an accordion onto the mat. This wasn't as severe, but reminiscent of the whole "Holy shit, it looks like he's DEAD!" moment.

Also: Brock vs Couture...

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Evens' KO-kick to that wrestler -- think his name is "Salmon" -- was really sweet....IMO, give Wandy another fight/win, then pair him w/ Rashad for a titleshot.

-----------

• 2 weeks later...

Evans suprised many including myself-- thought he would be quicker and faster than 37yr old Liddell and would loose on a decision-- but a KO-- showed some power!

Look for Evans to take Griffin down and wrestler him-- but Griffin will submit him as his BJJ is very improved even though he hasnt had to use it.

Lesnar at 2-1 isnt ready for Couture even though he has fought 2 TOP 10 fighters and Couture hasnt fought in over a year. Lesnar is 30, Couture is 45-- AGE and quickness to Lesnar but Couture has fought THE BEST and for 15 years (he was Lesnar's age when he left international wrestling to do MMA).

Lesnar might have strength and power over Couture but Couture's experience will win. He has 1 thing Brock doesnt have this early in his career-- SUBMISSION OFFENSE AND SUBMISSION DEFENSE! (remember Lesnar was pounding do death Mir and middle way through 1st round paused for 2 seconds of pounding Mir's face and Mir pulled out a Knee/Ankle lock for a submission!)

LOVE LESNAR AND HIS POTENTIAL--he is just not ready for a champion like Couture-- too many types of MMA experience.

Couture in 5round decision or Couture in a Submission Win.

Lesnar is only getting this fight because of the UFC and Dana White's GREED-- Already has set PPV pre-sale records to do Brock Lesnar's drawing power. Over million PPV have been sold and with over 6 weeks left, estimate over 2million will be sold-- at $49 a pop-- that is $100million dollars (Lesnar gets piece of PPV sales in his UFC contract and more than likely that is why Couture resigned with UFC because they probably gave him a piece % of PPV sales (10% could be $10million dollars for him???)

JUST HOPE IS IT AN ENTERTAINING FIGHT as the UFC heavyweights are THIN-- Afflication has ALL the best heavyweights.