DR. JOEL KASSIMIR

dmm27

I had transplants from him about 20 years ago.

he claimed he invented strip, this was a lie

he told me he did strip surgery on me, this was a lie, he did plug extrusion

he told me he did single hair implants, this was a lie, he did multiple hair plugs

he told me there would be no shock loss, this was a lie, the shock loss abounds

he told me there would be no pain once the ht healed, this was a lie, I live with pain

all he did was lie when I had my ht with him.

I'm told he's the person that messed up nick cage's hairline, and donald trump.

I don't know if that's true, but I know he messed up my head, my hair, my life

icon_biggrin.gif pc, man I really love your posts! Either you strongly defend (DHI) or you strongly attack (Kassimir). But in this case I agree with you. I think there is consensus in this forum that Kassimir should be avoided. Unfortunately I believe dmm27 has already had an HT with him last year.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

hi hairworthy.

please let me make this point...it's not that I defend dhi, I have no first hand experience with that company.

it's that I abhor the fashion the attack on dhi was first made, and then blindly believed...the attack made in the shadows of criminality.

this added to the fact that an important principal, (peter mac) remained silent...sorry, but peter has got to make some statement,...even if that statement is that he has been asked by authorities not to comment...he has to say something to that affect.

I believe the email was genuine, but I don't believe the contents of the email are supportable.

I don't know about you hairworthy, but I can't stand the idea that a company can be brought to ruin by merely sending an email, and then posting the email..which is what this entire affair looks like

the contents of that mail is not supported anywhere but the email...a little suspicious me thinks

that's another discussion, and off topic, I just want you to know there is no love lost on me with dhi, but I defend against an attack that's criminal and unsupportable no matter.

anyway, I had no idea dmm already had surgery with kasimer...it's entirely possible Kaiser's skill has improved since the surgery performed for me.

let's see some pictures dmm!

Does anyone have any knoweledge or experience with Dr. Joel Kassimir from NYC?

Thanks in advance.

I would love it if you directed kasimer to this page and see what he has to say about it