To Dr Feller

I've tried asking and contacting you several times to ask exactly how many grafts I received on September 18. We agreed on 3000, but you told me that I actually received about 10% more than that. I don't doubt that, but i'd like to know exactly how many; quantities of 1, 2 and 3 group grafts, etc. I figured perhaps you havent been receiving my emails, so i'm posting it here. Everyone on this messageboard seems to know exactly how many grafts they received, and i'd like to have this information as well.

Thank you,

John

I've tried asking and contacting you several times to ask exactly how many grafts I received on September 18. We agreed on 3000, but you told me that I actually received about 10% more than that. I don't doubt that, but i'd like to know exactly how many; quantities of 1, 2 and 3 group grafts, etc. I figured perhaps you havent been receiving my emails, so i'm posting it here. Everyone on this messageboard seems to know exactly how many grafts they received, and i'd like to have this information as well.

Thank you,

John

JOhn, have you tried calling him? dr. feller definitely seems like a very accessible guy. also, your work does look great. i just had mine done friday and it also looks ultra clean...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

oh, and btw, i have no idea exactly how many singles/doubles/trips were used, but i can just tell by looking that my hairline is all singles, just the way it should be. and dr. feller used some singles towards the back of my crown too.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The work does look great............let us know the count when you get it.

Happy healing and growing to you!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks for the replies. There's no question that Dr Feller did a great job; I just wish that I new what my count was, since everyone on here seems to know theirs. What do you think about density? Can anyone guess what the cm2 might be? I wonder if it'll look dense enough where it wouldnt look "see through". Looking at my pic from Sept 28 shows the healed scabs and was before they started shedding, and i looks pretty dense; I can't see were else he could of placed more.

John M,

Your TOTAL graft count was 3,281

Your break down was as follows:

1,312 single FUs

1,969 double/triple FUs

Distribution was approx:

Most single hair FUs on hairline and temples

All doubles/triples just behind hairline to the top.

The very back of the transplant were the remaining singles.

Nice blog.

Grow well,

Dr. F

John M, from your 7 week pictures, it definetly appears you have less hair than before the surgery. do you think this was native hair shock loss? Or does it just appear this way because the hair cut is different?