Any "Bad Stories" from docs listed on this site?

I see that many people have their Favorite doc and I hear all the great stories, however this is an OPEN forum and yet I don't see postings of who Not to go to. Why is that? Are they deleted? Pushed to the back? Or just everyone is a happy customer?

I see that many people have their Favorite doc and I hear all the great stories, however this is an OPEN forum and yet I don't see postings of who Not to go to. Why is that? Are they deleted? Pushed to the back? Or just everyone is a happy customer?

Bosley - being a prime example.

If you think about it - it's very hard to make a mistake once you spend some time on this board. All regular posters know where not to go, the ones that made a mistake are often too busy trying to repair it.

This board is probably the best thing that has happened to me in my search for a doctor. I am considering other cosmetic surgeries, but it's nearly impossible to find any good advice on where to go or not to go, so for now I'll be happy with an HT, and later on we'll see. This place is truly unique in the amount and quality of information.

You almost can't go wrong going with FUE, and any one of the top docs who's names keep coming up over and over - the only thing that you can do is optimize your choice of the doctor with the type of hairline you prefer (conservative vs. aggressive).

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Hell, I hope posts aren't deleted. I've never seen that.

You don't generally hear complaints because the docs featured here pretty much know what they are doing, use "cutting edge" HT technologies, and are very focused on customer service.

You'll hear some "my doctor is better than yours" type stuff, but that is no big deal because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and tastes.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Microprose

There are other online forums for other cosmetic procedures {Rhinoplasty, Lasix etc}.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of the same type of posts on those boards as well...

"Who's good in Boston (Seattle, wherever...)"

"Stay away from Dr. X"

"I had a bad experience, who is good at repair".