DerMatch user Please chime in

GOIng to keep it short n simple. Well as best as possible lol.

Just purchased Dermatch.

Is it true best way to apply is with a fine toothbrush?

Does it work great right in front?

I spike my hair up and have some see through in the front, I have alot of native hair on top so thats not really the problem here. Ive read alot of topics and this n that. Im looking for some quick help icon_smile.gif sorry i had to run thats why so vague thanks guys ttys

I don't have short spiky hair but I apply using my index and middle finger. Works much better for me than the foam pad that comes with the color discs. If you are using two colors, just wet your two fingers, rub in color #1 and then rub in color #2. You will have to experiment with how much of each color you apply. I really like the stuff, hope it works for you too. Cheers

S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

I'm not sure I'd apply with a tootbrush but maybe that makes more sense in the hairline.

I don't use the stuff anymore, but when I did, I found it best to just use the pad and apply liberally everywhere, then take out the excess. For the hairline that meant using a damp washcloth and sort of "push back" along the hairline into it.............softens it and seems to do the trick.

Glock has an interesting point...........I had the issue with a "chalky" look also. To combat this, I did two things........................first, after the dermmatch is completely dry, use a slightly damp towel and pat or lightly rub out any excess dermmatch, then dry the hair again. Second, use styling products..............Nioxin volumizing creme I found works best.......once the dermmatch is dry and you've taken out the excess, styling products work great and bring shine and color back to your hair and take out any "chalky" appearance.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Another thought, I think from reading comments on this and other threads about dermatch, I use WAY less product than most. I use so little that you could not, from 6 inches away ,tell that I use any enhancements. So, while my technique of application works for me and my minimalist look, it might not be what you desire. Just experiment.

On another note still, I like the product because I go to the gym daily, sweat like a hog too....... I have not experienced any dripping of the product. ( Just don't rub your head vigorously when wet!!)

Thanks Glock08---I'm feeling lots of love here on this forum. A real live changing part of my life, Cheers all. S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

thanks for your input guys...

hairbank- it just looked as if it was such a bulky head on the applicator they give you, i read then later thought it might not be a bad idea to use a toothebrushicon_smile.gif cover the thin hair a little better from it being surrounded by the bristles? Only thoughts because it should be arriving any day so Ill have to play. Just like you said sNp, experiment icon_smile.gif