Baxter HT with Dr. Paul Shapiro, 3315 grafts, 403 DFU's, 9063 total hairs Four Month Update

baxter

• 4 months later...

Hi I just wanted to update my photo album. I went into SMG to get a haircut with Pamela. It was 4 months and 12 days since my surgery. I have seen a lot of growth which I am very happy with the results so far. Dr. Paul said that not everyone sees so much growth at 4 months so I guess I am lucky.

Matt took some photos so I can update the photo album. Here they are.

looking good man.. Now starts the BIG BOOM at 6 months.. You will be very happy in another 8 months!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi Baxter

Your hair is looking good and at only 4 months,great growth so far.

Are you planning on getting your crown done seeing that you have good donor and it would round your feeling 30 ish look off .

Pamela cutting your hair as well,SMG `s ongoing patient care seems to be very good.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Baxter is becoming a regular fixture at SMG, he comes to get his hair trimmed every 3 to 4 weeks. It's really nice for us to follow his progress and we're able to see a difference each month. Although, I think he likes to come in just to be made fuss over. We all take turns running our fingers through his new hairs now. He's a good sport!

I think it's noteworthy to mention that Baxter has never been on any hairloss medications nor does he ever plan to take any or use a cover up. The fast healing and early growth are all natural.

Baxter,

Lookin' good; real good! Your going to look (and feel) like a new man a few months from now. Your healing and growth rate has been exceptional, as mentioned -- you command the jealousy and respect of this entire forum! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

baxter,looking good.you have the same balding pattern as me.ive just had my crown done and i reckon it really finishes the job off.are you considering doing the same?

jana,as if we dont know why baxter comes back every month now we,ve seen your picture.(if Mick looked that good id go back to farjos every month to "check in")

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.