Dr. Mwamba - 1000 FIT to Hairline, 6 and 12 month results, Donor Healing

"This is a 30 year old patient who wanted to rebuild his hair line.He usually keeps his hairs short and choose to go with FIT in our Brussels clinic.

We build a low hair line (around 6cm).To give the impression of even lower hair line we rebuild a widows peak around 5 cm.

Our team will be happy to share your comments and we will keep you tune with our progress in the old and beautiful continent.

thank you,

Dr Mwamba Patrick"

9731031513_0F8964E54BDB6F45374647FABB5DB593.jpg.thumb 8731031513_CB31DA761B9EAAE56A92D194347A9A57.jpg.thumb 7731031513_84CC99FD94840C962D5C854227BAB120.jpg.thumb

I am not a doctor. I am a surgical tech trained in hair transplant. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Mwamba. My advice is not medical advice.

Jessica,

I agree that this is a very nice result. Even with the shorter cut, I can't see any evidence of scarring. At worst, his hair in the back looks a little thin...but based on his before pictures, it doesn't appear his donor hair is very thick to begin with.

Any chance of posting an immediately post op picture of the donor area?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Unless you are used to looking at FIT/FUE, then you would see what I see. This is a typical example of a great donor result. I can see where they took the grafts. AThe general public would not see this. Good post Jessie's girl!

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

Experience in Procedure: FUT/FUE/Fi_T/Repair Cases/MUT.

I offer unbiased information. I am not compensated to post.

hairtech,

Do you wish that you had Jessie's girl? :P

Well, though I may not have seen many FUE nor FIT donor results in person, I have seen plenty of results. My point is, the result looks very good and there is minimal evidence of scarring (though obviously it exists).

Here's an FUE surgery that came out very nicely as well.

Take a look at this FUE result done by Dr. Feller.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=150307

Pay particular attention to his donor area shaved down after. Pretty phenominal result if you ask me all around.

Bill

I cannnot see the donor area on a shave down. However the results are good.

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

Experience in Procedure: FUT/FUE/Fi_T/Repair Cases/MUT.

I offer unbiased information. I am not compensated to post.

• 3 weeks later...