new guy

Mr lucky

I went to there office twice. Both times i didn't get a good feeling. I need to see a couple pattiants. They weren't helpful to do that does anyone know anyone that had work done by them. I've been on these sights for two years. Shapario keller wong etc look to be the best. How are they in the coalition can anyone prove they are worthy. I have good hair i think i could have great hair with about 800 to 1000 units frontal only I need the best doc. My hair loss is minamal. But it drives me crazy help.

Do you have any pics to post, could be very helpful?

Also, how old are you? And whose office did you go to? Andand, did a doctor recommend you get ~1k grafts?

If you actually only need 1k grafts at the max -- and are a good candidate -- I would definitely recommend looking into an FUE procedure. If I were to get a "megasession" of FUE done (an FUE megasession to me is definitely not the same # of grafts as an FUT megasession, and to me your procedure would classify as an FUE-megasession) it would 100% be with Dr. Feller, but you can and prolly should look into others as well to get the best comparison.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

The member Milesdaily had 3 procedures at their office. What did you not like about your consults?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

They say there the best in Mich. What i needed to see is past patients.No help in that department. Also the before and afters sucked. I looked at milesdaily the work to me doesn't look like some of the other docs work i've seen. I will try to get some pics. my first consult Aronowitz said 300 max. Second a year later 800 Tessler Ididn't loose anymore hair. Iwould like to see more work from other patients

If they are making you that uncomfortable I would be looking elsewhere.As i said before i'm from michigan too but I still went out of state for my 1st and next month am going too Dr Hasson for my next HT and I should be all done.Dr SHapiro is in minnesota and is really renowned for hair line work and i considered him also I just happened to get a much earlier booking with H&W than i could with shapiro or feller.

Dr Hasson 2-08

Thanks alot fixing-it i'm going travel. So far it looks like feller shapiro hanson, i will keep checking I only need hairline work most would say i don't need any at all. There has been some receding but it has been the same for close to 5 years. I'm going to get some pics tell me what you think. Thanks again.

Fixing-it. Go to find and put in Dr Tessler it should be in there. There is some old post that have milesdailys pics. Know his pics aren't bad considering how far he came. But it isn't shapiro and others type of work. I wish we could find more people that had work done by them. I know that they were doing transplants back when it was huge plugs and did tons of them so some of my issue is ethical.

Mr. Lucky,

In my opinon, Dr. Aronovitz is the best in Michigan and performs high quality ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation. But I do agree that he should be able to provide for you an impressive photo collage of before/after pictures from previous patients.

If he is only quoting you hair transplant sessions of 300 to 800 grafts, then you must not have lost a lot of hair.

What is your level of hair loss? Where are you losing your hair? I encourage you to post some pictures for us.

Ultimately, in the end, you should select a physician that you are comfortable with and has proven themselves. In my opinion however, you would be in great hands with Dr. Aronovitz.

Bill

Guest josh - b

mr lucky,

If you're not comfortable with dr aronovitz then i strongly suggest you consult with somebody else. You like dr shapiros work, consult with him. If u find you're not comfortable in proceeing with dr shapiro then consult with dr wong whom you've also mentioned.

Etc etc etc.