Getting Personal

uncjim

You'd think that when things get emotionally heated on this site, it might have something to do with the importance of the subject being discussed. Hell, hair is a big deal right? At least it is to me.

I have a good friend that I was recently sharing this with (one of my"full headed" friends, the

b-stard). He told me that he rebuilt an old Dewalt Radial Arm Saw and went on the internet to find a User Manual. The thing was about 50 years old, so there weren't any readily available. He found a site that was devoted soley to

Dewalt Radial Arm Saw devotees. It apparently could have been the Hair Transplant Network as it mirrored this site in it's intensity. Guys were calling each other ignorant, etc. This isn't hair here folks! These are in radial arm saws we're talking about. The last time I checked, they were inanimate objects!

I found this instructive (and hysterical).

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

You'd think that when things get emotionally heated on this site, it might have something to do with the importance of the subject being discussed. Hell, hair is a big deal right? At least it is to me.

I have a good friend that I was recently sharing this with (one of my"full headed" friends, the

b-stard). He told me that he rebuilt an old Dewalt Radial Arm Saw and went on the internet to find a User Manual. The thing was about 50 years old, so there weren't any readily available. He found a site that was devoted soley to

Dewalt Radial Arm Saw devotees. It apparently could have been the Hair Transplant Network as it mirrored this site in it's intensity. Guys were calling each other ignorant, etc. This isn't hair here folks! These are in radial arm saws we're talking about. The last time I checked, they were inanimate objects!

I found this instructive (and hysterical).

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I think that shows that anonimity brings out strange emotions in people. Like "I'll say whatever and what is he going to do about it." Posting is a bit of a foreign experience at times because we don't have any personal contact with anyone here.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

That's funny, During my first crappy hair transplant the doctor used a Dewalt Radial Arm Saw to cut the Mini, micro graft's...LOL

UncJim,

You nailed the problem right on the head!

Billorbob, funniest comment I've read in a long time (LOL!)

Paul

..Is this thing on...Testing 1,2,3..Glad you guy's liked it...I'll be here all week, Tip your waitress and drive safely..