Pubic Hair Transplants?!?!

So I've recently read an article about pubic hair transplants from one's head to their pubic region....yes let me say that again....from their HEAD to their PUBIC region. I think this is absolutely insane to waste your precious donor scalp hairs on pubes! I mean let's get serious here...thats ridiculous!! And if you didn't trim it it would start lookin like Chewbacca was hangin out in your shorts! Supposedly it's very prevalent amongst Asian women. Is this some sort of a cultural thing I guess? Anyways I just thought I'd start a pretty interesting thread.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

So I've recently read an article about pubic hair transplants from one's head to their pubic region....yes let me say that again....from their HEAD to their PUBIC region. I think this is absolutely insane to waste your precious donor scalp hairs on pubes! I mean let's get serious here...thats ridiculous!! And if you didn't trim it it would start lookin like Chewbacca was hangin out in your shorts! Supposedly it's very prevalent amongst Asian women. Is this some sort of a cultural thing I guess? Anyways I just thought I'd start a pretty interesting thread.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

Hahah..Having some before and afters would be primo but unfortunatly I don't have any of those. Heres the link to Dr. Rassman's balding blog though where it discusses it and if you look down below for Related Entries there are some more articles talking about it.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily