Question for Pat about weblog

Hi,

I'm new here, although I've had two HT's so far. Didn't know about this forum prior. I'm having a problem creating a weblog. I click on the link in my e-mail and get transferred to a page with an error report on it:

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is true, or the current record has been deleted. Requseted operation requires a current record.

/blog/verify.asp, line 124

I have no idea what this means. I would like to recommend Drs. Martin Tessler and Leonard and James Aronovitz in Southfield, MI. I realize, however, that I need some before and after photos to back up my recommendation. I have had 2 HT's with them: 1st was 8-23-05 - 2047 grafts, 2nd was 4-20-06 - 1423 grafts. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm thinking about getting one more HT to help cover my "bald spot" on the crown more.

Any help creating a weblog would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new here, although I've had two HT's so far. Didn't know about this forum prior. I'm having a problem creating a weblog. I click on the link in my e-mail and get transferred to a page with an error report on it:

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is true, or the current record has been deleted. Requseted operation requires a current record.

/blog/verify.asp, line 124

I have no idea what this means. I would like to recommend Drs. Martin Tessler and Leonard and James Aronovitz in Southfield, MI. I realize, however, that I need some before and after photos to back up my recommendation. I have had 2 HT's with them: 1st was 8-23-05 - 2047 grafts, 2nd was 4-20-06 - 1423 grafts. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm thinking about getting one more HT to help cover my "bald spot" on the crown more.

Any help creating a weblog would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wish I could help you, Miles. I just added pics to my Blog about a month or so ago and didn't have any trouble. You may want to try emailing Pat directly. Here's the link to his Blog.......just click on "email me" to contact him.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• Administrators

MilesDaily,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Our programer will be contacting you to assist.

Congrats on your surgeries. If you can provide hair counts in addition to graft counts that would be much appreciated.

Best wishes for great results. We'd all like to share your journey by following your weblog.

Pat

P.S. Hairbank, thanks for putting Miles in touch with me.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Thanks Pat,

Your programmer did contact me and the problem has been resolved. I will probably be able to get me pics in by Thurs. or Fri. I will try to get hair counts, too. I have a follow-up appointment April 26, but I will try to contact the clinic for the info sooner.

Thanks again for your help with the weblog.

Miles,

I appreciate you responding to a couple of my private messages and posting some other photos that show the hairline better. These give a much better indication of the work that Dr. Tessler performed. It's my belief that everyone should be posting photos, wet with hair slicked back and then as you choose for personal style.

Now that I have had a chance to view the wet photos I would reiterate in saying that you probably did suffer some shockloss and the majority of hair is all transplanted. No biggy, it was probably ready to leave you at some point anyway.

I like the hairline that you/Tessler chose. It is very natural and compliments and frames your face nicely. The only thing that I could see would have given slightly better illusion of density is an egg shaped alotment of Fu in zone 3 behind the central hairline. Possibly some double Fu to give density. But all in all awesome results. A 3rd HT of 2000+ if the donor will provide would give much more density but certainly not needed as you have a natural look and will remain age appropriate. Just my opinion.

It is great to finally see some photos of Dr. Tesslers. Pat will appreciate it much I'm sure. I am truly impressed with how things turned out for you. Very natural and a much improved look.

I hope you don't mind me getting this thread started again so others can pipe in. Once again, thanks for posting.

Take care,

NN

P.S. Kind of a similiar hairline to Pat's? Somewhat anyways?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90