Woods hairlines

arfy

This may be old news to some, but I don't believe this was posted in this forum...

Extreme close-up pics of a Woods patient's hairline, that I believe is among the top hairline work being done. When you consider this is an extreme repair patient scenario, it is even more impressive, in my opinion.

Make sure you see the enlarged views of the Before AND Afters.

Timetested repair pics

timetested.jpg.0219a4f281352182a97457e585b53cef.jpg

This may be old news to some, but I don't believe this was posted in this forum...

Extreme close-up pics of a Woods patient's hairline, that I believe is among the top hairline work being done. When you consider this is an extreme repair patient scenario, it is even more impressive, in my opinion.

Make sure you see the enlarged views of the Before AND Afters.

Timetested repair pics

i have seen this guy's pics before....what a disaster. thank God Woods was there to help, results are phenominal considering where he started.

I thought he looked great before so I'm not exactly sure why he went to Woods....(kidding ladies and gentlemen..KIDDING)! I can relate to what this guy went through. The transformation is fantastic.

As I've previously stated, as a consumer, I'd like to see pics other than faceless before and afters. I congratulate DHI along these lines for their recent posts .

UNC

"TEMPLES 'n CROWNS Forever!"

Uncjim's Journey

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog