HT w/Dr. Heitmann - 5 Month update - 3600 Grafts

NW5a

Hello,

i have just updated my weblog !

It would be nice to hear some comments or suggestions.

Do u think, that there will be an improvement after 5 month ? What do u think how many hair will come after 5 month ? 40-50% ?

I used no concealer for the pics, with concealer it looks really good. But i dont want to use them in the future.

Thx a lot !

Hello,

i have just updated my weblog !

It would be nice to hear some comments or suggestions.

Do u think, that there will be an improvement after 5 month ? What do u think how many hair will come after 5 month ? 40-50% ?

I used no concealer for the pics, with concealer it looks really good. But i dont want to use them in the future.

Thx a lot !

NW5a,

You are really looking excellent for only 5 months. I would suspect that you have been blessed with being an early bloomer and that the majority of your hair probably at least started to grow, but I'd expect you'll experience some new hair growth and a lot of hair maturing and thickening which will significantly improve your look as the months go by.

Thank you also for updating your hair loss weblog. I have left you a comment there as well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Beachair,

I think most people realize that there are other excellent hair restoration surgeons out there other than Hasson, Wong, and Shapiro. So I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate.

In my opinion, there are very few "cheerleaders" on this forum that sing the praises of only one physician.

I for one am very pleased to see these results from Dr. Heitman and look forward to seeing his progress in the next few months.

I'm sure this patient is ecstatic!

Bill

Hi,

thx for your comments. I am really pleased with my hair now, look at the preop pics. At that time i could not try any concealer and all sucks.

I feel some stumples in zone 2&3 now, so there will come some new hairs soon :-)

Now, at the 5 month mark, i can take any concealers i like and it works well, but i hope that i wont need them in a few months.

I was very lucky to find Dr.Heitmann with the help of Andreas Kr?¤mer of hairforlife.de!

Many Germans go to him now. He is a rising star in europe. A really alternative to the good docs in Canada or USA.

U will find some very impressive results of Dr.Heitmann in the german board alopezie.de or

on his website www.drheitmann.com

Next month i will do the next update :-)

Very nice result but probably much more expensive in EU especially for our weak dollar

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

wow,this is looking great for only 5months.obviously styled to cover thinner parts,but these will continue to thicken in the coming year.

another good result from europe icon_smile.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Guest wanthairs

nw5a

I have to add .....your results are looking fantastic. Mine are close to yours but I have been at it for 7 months. Very impressive indeed. !!!! This is going to be another one of those few "mind blowing" transformations that we see once in a while...

Thx for your kind words! I will have more courage for the next month ! Hope that there will come some more hairs, especially in zone 3 !

Perhaps the Biotin Spray helps a lot. Dr.Heitmann saw me after 10 days and wondered for the really good healing of the scar and recipient are. Since 4 month mark i use the laser comb, too.

NW5a,

Looking great so far. Great coverage and density is certainly getting better and better. I am impressed with the work of Dr. Heitmann from what I have seen so far. He does very clean looking work and obviously your results speak for themselves. Keep us posted.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90