FoLiCulLaR TwIghLiGhT ZoNe.....

notgoing2gobald

yOu OpEneD tHis LinK wItH ThE keY Of ImAgiNatioN...bEYonD it, Is AnOtHer DiMeNsIoN. A DiMenSiOn: of BaLdiNg, a dImensIOn of DeAd foLliCles, a DiMeSsiOn of deSolAtiOn.

You ArE enTeRing tHe woRld oF BoTh tHe bALd aNd thE bEauTiful. wHeRe TestOsteROne meEtS hAiR...

cAn yOu cOnTriBute? cAn yOu gIvE?....

i aM hErE foR thE cOmMunIty...bUt iM aLl aLoNe...

lOtS oF pOsTeRs, lItTlE cONtRibuTiOn...

I aM aLoNe....

cAnT yOu gIvE? gIve tO tHe fOlLiCulaRilLy cHaleNgEd?....

CaN YoU rEsUrEcT thE deAd haIrs?..

cAn yOu sPeaK of oIls anD cOnCocTionS wIth whicH I shOulD aNnOinT mY hEad?...

ShArE yOuR WisDom oH gRaNd oRacLeS of hAir!!!!

shArE YoUr wiSdOm...

• Moderators

Some of us can't contribute many answers to your questions because we are in our own twilight zone... never ending horror movie I should say. We can't style our hair at all. Not even the anchorman side part can cover our baldness and scars after many hair transplants. It's as if Moses stretched out his hands and parted our hair so that all that remains is a few strands on the bare bed of scalp.

Our story started long ago and no longer has meaning to those who are recent hair transplant recipients and hair mop wannabees. Some of us are doomed to only experience hair fetish from afar and never able to love thy own hair style.

What's that you say? Repent oh sinner of plugginess and large grafts. For you shall find comfort in repair techniques.... but no, it is not to be. For it is written that hair seeks hair, to have hair requires hair. To move hair across the barren land there must be hair growing abundant in the low lying fields for taking. But that is not to be, for God has struck down the follicle. God has made it known that no growth shall ever come from replanting of follicular units on the holy ground and he shall leave additional scar marks to remind us each time we try to go against him.

We shall wander the earth for many years in search of peace and hair, but we will never reach the land of the hair mop.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Be patient, BeHappy, the land of Milk and Honey exists in future technological discoveries. Right now doctors work feverishly to be the first to clone hair follicles that will bring salvation to us all.

And somewhere Dolly the sheep wonders "What in the HELL is taking so long?"

Keep the faith, my brother. Soon you will know an eternity with hair.

Im sorry Behappy, that really sucks. You have shared your story with me before and it makes me really want to be patient and do my homework before moving ahead with any thing.

I think if I were in your position I would be so fuc$ing pissed that I wouldn't want to look at balding forums. But you still contribute and I for one really appreciate it.

Yeah, why the hell can they clone an ENTIRE sheep, but they can't clone some hair follicles?

Follicular Pharoah: free Behappy from your bondage and chains of slavery!!!

a_Cecil_B._DeMille_The_Ten_Commandments_DVD_Review_Charlton_Heston_PDVD_002-729519.jpg.d3cb7bc2ff7d3a516ad0c6eb17a7f4bc.jpg

• Moderators

I had a talk with the guy who cloned the sheep. He was showing me how we would all look great with sheep hair, but I think he was just pulling the wool over my eyes.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.