FUE surgery in Europe

Hey Guy's,

There has been allot of controversy when it comes to FUE/STRIP, Both have there pro's and con's. I'm curious to know there are allot of experienced doc's out there for strip but not so much for FUE. I am on Holiday's in Europe next year, could any one advice me which Doctor they find to be the best when it comes to performing FUE in Europe?

Would appreciate any comments. Bullfrog.

Hey Guy's,

There has been allot of controversy when it comes to FUE/STRIP, Both have there pro's and con's. I'm curious to know there are allot of experienced doc's out there for strip but not so much for FUE. I am on Holiday's in Europe next year, could any one advice me which Doctor they find to be the best when it comes to performing FUE in Europe?

Would appreciate any comments. Bullfrog.

Hi mate

These are the docs/clinics i would look into in no particular order.

Dr Jean Devroye Brussels

Dr Bisanga Brussels

Pro hair clinic Brussels

HDC Cyprus

Dr Rgers UK

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Bullfrog,

I would talk to Phil at Bisanga clinic - very knowledgable and helpful guy - I have seen some very good results (in pictures only though) - worth looking into

PJ

Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Bisanga do nice work in fue (and in general for HTs).

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Bisanga would definitely draw my interest.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Though I recognize that everyone has an opinon, I find it interesting that everyone seems to be an expert on recommendations these days.

Patients who base their opinion from their experience is understandable, but I often wonder where other points of view are coming from.

We base our recommendations on patient reviews, detailed interviews, and visitation of these clinics. Pat, our Publisher has visited several leading clinics in Europe and reviewed and scrutinized them in great detail. See Pat's tour of leading clinics in Europe in 2007.

Chucky, I find it interesting that you are promoting Dr. Rogers, but failing to mention Dr. Farjo when Dr. Rogers only just recently seemingly adopted the use of microscopes into their practice. At the time of Pat's visitation, Dr. Rogers didn't meet the high level of membership standards of this community while clearly, the Farjo clinic does.

See

Pat's visitation and detailed review of Dr. Rogers

Pat's visitation and detailed review of Dr. Farjo.

I find it disappointing that you acknowledge a clinic who has only just starting to adopt the newest technology over others that have been for some time.

Bill

Bill

For your information the guy is asking about FUE clinics/doctors in Europe.

I did not recomend anyone to him,i stated that these are the clinics i would look into for FUE and its up to him if he does or not.So how can you say i`m promoting Dr Rogers.

As for the Farjo clinic,they dont do FUE so there was no point in mentioing them.

Thanks Bri.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result