contemplating hair surgery

Hi,i am a 37 year old male who has decided enough is enough after nearly 20yrs of frontal receeding. icon_frown.gif

I am considering surgery(ULTRA FEFINED)and live in north east of england and wonder if any one can point me in the direction of a great surgeon and clinic.

MANY THANKS icon_smile.gif

Hi,i am a 37 year old male who has decided enough is enough after nearly 20yrs of frontal receeding. icon_frown.gif

I am considering surgery(ULTRA FEFINED)and live in north east of england and wonder if any one can point me in the direction of a great surgeon and clinic.

MANY THANKS icon_smile.gif

dabuski,

Welcome to our community.

You are potentially a good candidate for an HT based on your age, however, I recommend you consult with a first-class hair transplant physicians.

I have recently seen some good things from the Farjo Clinic in Manchester, England. To view photos and read Pat, The publisher of this community's review click here. They may also be up for membership into our coalition.

It is important, however, that you don't choose a clinic based on location alone. It is also best to consult with at least three world-class hair transplant physicians.

Feel free to attach many photos if you'd like additional feedback on what you might expect in terms of number of grafts to help you achieve your goals. You may also want to try our graft calculator.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Dabuski,

Just an FYI, be careful with the use of the term micrografting as this is now considered old technology and you should stay clear of clinics doing these procedures. I realize that it is sometimes just a matter of semantics but nowadays look for terms like "ultra refined", or "natural follicular unit placement". Research things like crazy and spend time looking at the clinics that Bill has mentioned. Good luck to you.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by dabuski:

I am considering surgery(micro grafting)

I agree with Nervous Nelly, If you are cosidering any surgeon who is still doing micro-grafting, RUN!!

This is outdated and is unnatural looking - you will not want this done to your head!!

If you have to travel or pay more, do it! Money comes and goes but your head is with you the rest of your life.

NoBuzz