What a difference a HT makes

MrJobi

Hey,

interesting thread here. I had same reactions and sometimes i have to declare how i get so much new hair. I did not tell, that i get a transplant, only that i am using medicine and it works well for me.

A few days ago, i met a friend in a bar, after talking some words he suddenly take me under his arm and pull at my hair ! He thought that i was wearing a wig or something, cause he could not believe what happened to me. Before he said nothing about my new hair. It was amazing !

Yesterday i was at a concert, like last year without hairs ! u cannot believe it, so many women tried to flirt with me. I cannot believe it, that hairs are so ....................... !

I am really pleased with my ht and my failure was, that i have waited too long to do a surgery!

HA ! The world is mine ...

Thx

Originally posted by Janna:

I'm sure you're getting compliments all the time now too. Bet you can't hold all the girls back like Jobi.

It's RI..there's only one girl...and JOBI has senority. icon_frown.gif

Although I have noticed our dog....she has been curling up to me at night lately instead of the kids...It's GOT to be the HAIR!

MJRB:

Don't sweat it..the bet was in jest. I respect your privacy...but envy your hair. icon_smile.gif

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

YOU'RE A RIOT, GLOCK.

I don't think you should let Jobi off the hook if he loses the bet icon_wink.gif He should be proud to show off his famous locks. Blocked out faces show just as great ht results.

Ok Janna , whose side are you on ??

You just dropped on Jobi's dating list from 6 to 10. I'll let you know if there are any cancellations icon_razz.gif

I have been thinking of posting 1 or 2 latelybut first the pats must win

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Jobi,

I am crushed!! I'll have to pick myself up somehow and think of how I can climb my way back up to #6 spot. It's every girl's dream to be #6 on a list where there's only one girl in town.

At the risK of falling even lower on the list...GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Ok, you just moved in #5 .. The previous one doesnt condition her hair icon_biggrin.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Trying to sweet talk me with the #5 position? I'm still rooting for the Patriots to win and for your photos to be posted!

I'll have you know that I DEEP condition my hair with hot oil treatments! icon_razz.gif

See what balding can drive a peron to do icon_redface.gif

Hope they dont change their helmet!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!