Proscar price?

AzGuy

Where is the best internet place and price for Proscar? Has anyone ordered from Drugstore.com? Their price is 90 tablets for $199.99. Is this generic or real stuff? Any better prices out there?

Where is the best internet place and price for Proscar? Has anyone ordered from Drugstore.com? Their price is 90 tablets for $199.99. Is this generic or real stuff? Any better prices out there?

AzGuy:

Something doesn't sound right. US made Proscar ONLY comes in bottles of 30 or 100.

I think I paid about $340 for a bottle of 100 Proscar. Don't remember the exact cost. I bought from prescriptionskeywest.com. They deliver fast and I had no problems. I think that texasNW2 bought from them too.

And there is no doubt that I'm getting the real thing. Shop around, though.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

yeah, i bought mine from keywestprescription.com. i bought 30 pills for around a $100. if you can get cheaper at drugstore, let us know if it's the real deal. i'm interested.

I drive www.pharma-corp.com which is based in Spain. I just wanted to tell you that you are overpaying a lot.

I sell Proscar at:

84 Capsules ??????¬120

140 Capsules ??????¬200

These prices apply if not a bunch of you guys get together and place a bigger order... ;-)

And yes, these are real Proscar from Merck -28 tablets in blisterpack, just like they are sold everywhere outside the US. We have been selling proscar for more than five years taking advantage of the classification of the drug here/tax - insurance wise. During five years we have not had one package seized.

Welcome and visit us at www.Pharma-corp.com

Your price certain is very good and tempting. But what guarantee would I have that I will receive the package and the pills will be genuien Proscar?

Could you sell a smaller package? 84 pills would last some 420 days. In addition to the concern that I may find it not effective 3 to 6 months down the road and want to quit, how long will the pills be good (before expiration date)?

Also, I can just use a credit card that pays US fund, right?

Anyone else, have you tried this site and the products yet? Thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...